Chapter 05

S E V E R A L D A Y S L A T E R

[Name]'s POV :

Shiemi have been recently avoiding [name] and so as Rin. After she had a fought with him, Rin haven't talking or bugging her and she admitted to herself that she sort of missing him.

[Name] missed his signature toothy grin he always give to her and him suddenly being clingy. She just felt kinda empty right now.

"Izumo-chan, do you know where's Shiemi?" [name] asked her while she was eating with Paku and Koneko.

She was waiting for Shiemi for good 20 minutes. Shiemi was supposed to eat with her today, because that what they always do together.

"Oh I know! I saw her in the garden eating with her bento box, I think she's with someone I didn't notice." Paku responded.

[name] sighed, "Thank you, Paku-chan." She said then made her way down to the garden to look for Shiemi.

[Name] stopped in her pace when she saw Shiemi sitting underneath the tree with Rin, eating a lunch together with the bento that Rin usually made for [name]. The bento was supposed to be for her. She bit her lip then turned around before walking away.

She headed to her classroom and sinked down to her chair. She sighed then buried her face to her arms.

"What the hell, [name]?! Why are you bitching like this, it's not like you care for the both of them!" [Name] muttered to herself.

"Aw~ [name]-chan, what are you doing here all by yourself?" Shima asked then he sits next to her chair.

"Nothing. I got bored so I decided to sleep here but your existence disturbed me." [Name] replied then glanced at him.

"Not my fault that this is my classroom as well." Shima said then winked.

[name] just rolled her eyes before burying down her face again. Here comes Shiemi alone. She thought that [name] were crying, so she decided to talk her.

"[name]-chan, are you alright? Why are you crying?" Shiemi asked.

[name] shot up her head, "H-Huh? I'm not crying, Shiemi! Anyway, where have you been? We were supposed to eat lunch together." She said.

"Well... I ate alone in the garden because I... uh, not feeling well." Shiemi responded then nervously chuckled.

[name] sighed and coldly looked at Shiemi, "You didn't eat alone though, you were too busy eating with Rin with his homemade bento." She monotonously said then grabbed her bag.

Shiemi grabbed her wrist, "I'm sorry [name]-chan! I... I just want to try to eat with him because... I... I really like him." She explained while stuttering like an idiot.

"You could have tell me than made me waiting for you. Now, don't be sorry, it's your choice that you made your friend as your second option." [name] said then she leave the room but Shiemi ran up to her.

"I'm so sorry, [name]-chan! I hope you can forgive me! I'm so sorry." She said then she started to cry.

"Stop crying, it's annoying! Alright, I'll forgive you. I hope you won't lie to me ever again." [name] said.

Shiemi nodded her head "Y-Yes! I won't. I'm sorry. If you also like Rin-kun, I hope there will be no hard feelings." She said which she completely ignored since she don't know what to say.

---

A/N:

thank you so much for reading and for voting, that really made me happy and I'm so thankful for 800+ reads :) Arigatou!