M.Y.C.1

Disclaimer; I wrote this back in the summer of 2016 when my writing was trash. I don't have time to fix the grammatical errors so yeah.

Jayln Anderson

"Yeah you can just take that upstairs" I tell the movers as they walk into the house with my desk. I go back outside to the U-Haul and grab a box that has dishes written on it.

Walking back inside the house I go into the kitchen and place the box on the island, "How do you like it so far?" My mother asks as she enters, I smile and look around the kitchen before replying.

"It looks nice, the kitchen looks bigger than our previous one" I tell her as I begin to unpack the box.

"It really is, there's so much more room here. Have you seen your bedroom yet?" She asks, taking a plate from me, I shake my head no as I remove the newspaper off a plate.

"I will when I'm done helping you guys"

"Go have a look, your father and I will unpack. Your room is the last one on the left" she says shooeing me off, I place the plate down and walk upstairs, when I reach my room I twist the knob and open the door, I step inside the spacious bedroom and already see a few of my belongings in the corner of the room.

I walk over to the closet and open the door, looking at how big it was. There was more than enough room for my clothes too.

"I have my own bathroom!" I say with excitement as I walk across my room and into the bathroom, I liked at the fact that there was a bath as well as a walk in shower, opening the door I step inside the shower, it was big enough to fit at least four people at once and the showerhead was also removable.

When I step out and turn around I see the bathroom mirror, a fear of mine. "Mom!!" I yell as loud as possible as I quickly step out my bathroom and back into my bedroom.

"What is it?" She asks entering my room with my father right beside her.

"There's a mirror in my bathroom please remove it" I say trying not to choke up.

"C'mon Jayln we've been over this" my father says sternly, I just look up at him and give him the puppy dog eyes hoping it'll work, once he smacks his lips I know I won.

"Alright when we're all finished I'll remove it" I nod and follow them back downstairs.

"Get the door" my mom says as the doorbell rings a few times, I walk over to the door and answer it coming face to face with a tall kid.

"Hey, I'm Terrance and I live about four houses down. My mom sent me here to invite you and your family to dinner with us tonight"

"Jayln" I say extending my hand to shake his, "I'll tell my parents about it and see if we can make it alright" I say gazing up at him. He smiles and turns around to walk down the steps.

"Our house is right there" I look at the direction he's pointing at and get a glimpse of the two story house.

"Okay" I wave him off then close the door.

Terrance Welmaker

I button my shirt then run my hands along it making sure to knock out any wrinkles

I button my shirt then run my hands along it making sure to knock out any wrinkles. I quickly slip my dress shoes on then walk downstairs to meet my mother.

"Place this on the table Terrance" my mom says handing me the dish of lasagna, after placing it in the center of the table I walk over to the cabinet filled with the China set my mother only uses when we have company over. Once I hear the doorbell ring I quickly go to answer it.

Opening the door I see Jalyn and her parents, I step aside and welcome them in then lead them into the kitchen.

"Mom, company is here" she removes her oven mitts and walks over to Jalyn and her parents greeting them.

"I'm Terrance's mother, Boutaina, nice to meet the both of you" After they exchange words we all gather at the table for dinner.
"Will Jayln and Terrance be attending the same school" my mom asks.

"Yeah I believe so, Jayln is going to Lowell high, that's the only high school on this side of town right?" Her dad, Stephen asks.

"Yes, Terrance attends that school, He's in the 10th grade" my mom says before eating a forkful of lasagna.

After dinner, Jayln and I go upstairs to my room while our parents talk about whatever it was. "I'm surprised my parents allowed me to come up here with a boy" she says walking into my room, I sit on the foot of my bed and point at the desk chair for her to sit in.

"So how long have you lived here" she asks looking around my room.

"Since I was five I think, where are you from?"

"Connecticut"

"Ain't shit out there, is that why y'all moved down here?"

She shakes her head no and begins to fiddle with her fingers, "We all wanted something new, like a fresh start"

"And just like that y'all packed and moved?" I ask snapping my fingers.

"So you and just your mom live here" she says changing the subject and walking over to a few pictures I have on my nightstand.

"Yeah, my dad died a few years back, its been her and I since then"

"I'm sorry to hear that" she mumbles.

"Its fine, he was a jerk anyway"

"So you're the only kid?" She asks, I shake my head no.

"I have an older brother, Michael, he's in college. What about you"

"Yeah its just me and my parents they don't want another kid"

"I see why, aren't they too old to be bumpin and grindin?" she walks over to me and hits my upper arm.

"Damn we just met and you already abusing me?" I say rubbing my shoulder.

"Can I use your bathroom?" she asks.

"Yeah, its the second door across the hall" she smiles and leaves out, I sit for a few minutes and wait for her to return until I hear an ear piercing scream, I stand to my feet and run to the bathroom with our parents right behind me.

When we all step in she's in the corner of the bathroom with her knees to her chest crying hysterically. "W-what happen?" I ask approaching her only for her to swat my hand away.

"I saw it again, its in there" she says pointing at the mirror, I look back at her parents confused. Her dad pushes me aside and picks her up, she buries her face in his chest as he walks out the bathroom.

"I'm sorry, she's just... She's fine" her mother tells us. I scrunch my face and just look at her.

"Don't worry about it. Its fine I hope she's okay and it was nice talking to you guys"

"As so did I. bye Terrance" Ayesha says waving at me, I wave back still puzzled on what just happened.

New Paranormal Kiersey Clemons x Chris Brown Fanfic

Keep or nah? 👀👀

Comment x Vote 💘