M.Y.C.12

Jayln Anderson

"Maybe it was astral projection or lucid dreaming, I did a report about it last year and it sounds similar to what you just told me" I tell Terrance as I grab a basket of fries and a orange.

"No Jay, it was nothing like that I'm telling you this is real I wasn't dreaming at all" I nod and punch in my lunch number.

"Then what was it?" I ask as we walk out of the cafeteria and over to the benches that sat in the grass as well as under the Tree that provided a good amount of shade.

"I'm not sure but I know that it was real" he tells me as he sits down and begins eating his lunch.

"How so?"

"Did you not watch the news this morning?"

I shake my head no as I eat a fry, I never watched the news, I mean I did as a child but it was always boring to me and most of the stories were sad.

"20 bodies were found in a woods near my house, news reports say it looked to be like some type of satanic sacrifice, and I woke up in those woods the night it happened covered in blood, then when I got home some ghost bitch made me have some type of flashback"

"We can look it up after school, I honestly think you're possessed but I could be wrong" he glares at me.

"That shit ain't funny Jayln" he says sternly, I frown then apologize.

"Anyways, where's Mariah?"I ask, quickly turning the subject.

"She's sick or something so she's not here today" he tells me

Terrance Welmaker

"Your house or mine?" I ask Jayln as we walk out the side of the school near the P.E area and over to the student parking lot.

"Yours, my parents have been annoying me lately" she mumbles, I nod and walk over to my car unlocking it I open the back door and toss my backpack in the backseat then get in on the driver's side.

"Buckle up so your ass don't fly through the windshield when I step on the brakes" Jayln gives me a serious look causing me to laugh.

"I was kidding damn" I mumble starting my car up, "All we got at my house is frozen chicken so do you wanna get something to eat before we get there?" I ask Jayln as I keep my eyes on the road.

"McDonald's, I can't keep eating pizza every time we hang out, you just make me hate it more" I gasp and place my free hand over my chest.

"I'm flabbergasted" I tell her as I fake cry.

"Terrance!" She yells turning the steering wheel, my dumbass wasn't paying attention and started drifting into the other lane.

"Remind me to walk home next time okay"

"Will do, I don't like people in my car anyway"

--

Stepping inside I kick my shoes off, "Mama!" I call out, when she doesn't respond I take it that she's not home, she hasn't been home much lately which is strange because she's boring as hell and only leaves to go shopping or a doctor's appointment. Hell she problem be having dick appointments on the under.

Taking my fries out the bag I watch Jayln as she searches something up on my laptop. "What are you looking for exactly?" I question.

"The history of my house, I think it may be haunted or something"

Shoving a few fries in my mouth I nod and drink from my soda, "But wait, if the house is haunted how the fuck am I being effected by this shit. Don't ghost stay in one place?"