M.Y.C.3

Couple Weeks Later

Jayln Anderson

"No because that's why Kylie leaked his nudes" Terrance tells me as we sit on the jungle gym, we were currently in the middle of a discussion why it was okay for Kylie to leak Marco's nudes because he cheated on her.

"I still think it's wrong to do, everyone around school have seen it" Terrence just shrugs and slides down the slide.

"I mean if you don't want yo shit all out there then don't send it in the first place, you gotta be smart because that's basically the best way to black mail someone" he says walking over to the monkey bars. I follow him and climb up the ladder, I reach for the bar and make my way over to him, once we meet in the middle we tuck our feet then let our hands go and just dangle upside down. Over the last month Terrance and I have become close with one another, he was really good to be around as well and due to the fact that I was an antisocial person it was surprising that I was able to hold such a long conversation with someone before I ended up getting nervous and having an anxiety attack.

"Are you going to the football game Saturday?" He ask as he plays with one of my curls.

I shake my head no, "I never really took the time to understand the sport plus I don't even think my parents would let me"

"You should come, it'll be fun, we're all going to Ronny's Pizza Parlor afterwards, they have the best pizza in town and its a cool place to chill with friends"

"I hate pizza" I say scrunching my face up as I untuck my feet from the monkey bars and let go walking over to the set of swings.

"How the hell don't you like pizza, who doesn't like pizza?" Terrance asks as he takes the swing beside me.

"I don't, the sauce tastes funny and its literally cheese and tomato sauce on dough"

"Cheese and tomato sauce that is the goat"

"Goat?" I ask tilting my head, not understanding what it was he meant by that.

"Greatest of all time"

'Ahh, nope still hate it'

He smacks his lips and begins to swing as so do I, we sit in silence as we enjoy the company of each other until I realize that Terrance looks as if he's in a daze, I tap his shoulder but he doesn't respond.

"Terrance" he still doesn't answer so I take it upon myself to yank his ear.

"Ouch the hell you do that for?" he asks rubbing his ear.

"You okay?"

He nods the looks straight ahead going right back into his little draze, when he snaps out he looks at me confused. "How long we been here?"

"An a hour or so I believe, why?"

"I think I should go home, I'll talk to you later" he gets up and walks off without saying goodbye nor giving me a hug which was common with our friendship. I knew something was off with him a few weeks ago, I noticed how he's always in a trance. His personality changes, he becomes distant and emotionless at times then goes back to his normal self.

When the sun starts to set I begin to make my way home, when I get home I see both my parents watching TV as they're cuddled up on the couch.

"Mom, dad" the both of the turn towards me and give me their undivided attention.

"Is it okay if I got to a football game with Terrance on Saturday?" My mom looks at my dad and waits for his answer as so do I.

"I don't see why not, I actually want you to socialize more and be more outgoing just make sure you guys are back at a reasonable time" he tells me as I walk upstairs.