M.Y.C.10

PSA don't try this nasty ass shit, my brother convinced me to try it & I wanted to throw myself out the window on top of that his dumbass was being impatient & made me take it out early therefore it wasn't all the way cooked 😭😷

Terrance Welmaker

Throwing the blankets back I feel a throbbing headache coming on, I walk down the hall to the bathroom and open the medicine cabinet.

Poppin two advils I turn the sink water on then bend down to drink some water. Looking in the mirror I see my father standing behind me, he looks as if he's sad. Turning around I see that he's still there.

"Terrance you gotta stop this" his voice says, I close my eyes then open them hoping that he'd leave but he doesn't.

I look at him trying to figure out his mood, I couldn't tell if he was sad or disappointed but I knew there was something he wanted to tell me. When I hear a knock on the bathroom door he disappears.

"You have to get ready for school" my mother says, looking up at her I see the dead bride standing right beside her with her hand placed along her shoulder. Looking at my mother it looks as if she's in a daze herself, I snap my fingers in her face trying to get her attention. She taps back into reality then looks at me confused then opens her mouth to say something but shakes her head and walks off.

---

Sliding into my seat I look over at Jayln, she doesn't acknowledge me so I decided to do the same, grabbing my notebook out I start taking down the notes that are on the board. Throughout the whole period I zone in and out due to the fact that I had no interest in World History, all they do is tell us all the 'good' our founding fathers did when in reality they did nothing but rob and steal from other countries to gain the wealth that they now have.

I prop my chin on my hand as I look up at the clock that set in the far corner of the classroom, fifteen more minutes then one more period before the day is over.
Jayln taps my shoulder and passes me a piece of paper that read, meet me near the restrooms by building C. After reading it I crumble it up and stuff it into the pocket of my hoodie.

Fifteen minutes later we were being dismissed from class, I toss my backpack over my shoulder and head out, making my way to the last class of the day. Math which was my favorite subject because it was so challenging and made me think harder than any other subject.

While I'm minding my own business strolling down the hall I feel someone grab my arm and pull me into a nearby classroom.

"I need to get to my class Jayln" I say looking down at her small frame, she looks up at me with a hand on her hip, she looks as if she's trying to study my face I guess to figure out my mood or something.

"What's wrong with you?" She questions, I just shrug and look in the other direction.

"You attacked me yesterday" I scrunch my face and then shake my head at her nonsense.