M.Y.C.8

A/N I decided to make a trailer to this, 8 chs later. My goal was to make this a story without romance but I failed. Hope y'all like the trailer bc it took my ass 4 hours to make 😩

Terrance Welmaker

Waking up the next morning I see that we're no longer in Mariah's parent's room, I turn over and see Mariah laying down beside me.

"M wake up!" I say nudging her, she groans and hits my hand away as she pulls the blankets over her head. I smack my lips and sit up even more then push her off the bed.

"Man what the fuck" she shoots her head up and gets up off the floor, grabbing a pillow she gets on top of me and starts beating me with it.
"Okay okay stop it" I surrender, she laughs and tosses the pillow aside and gets up, she grabs her tooth brush and toothpaste then goes to the bathroom. I roll out of her bed and follow her.

Stepping inside I see myself except my eyes were red, as if I was possessed, without saying a word I step out and stand in the hallway. Mariah glances at me with a weird look plastered along her face.

"Fuck you doing?" I stand there and think of a dumb ass excuse.

"Ladies first, my mama didn't raise a savage"

"Well hurry before we're late for school" I sigh and walk into the bathroom, I grab the toothbrush and decide not to make any eye contact with the mirror, after quickly brushing my teeth and washing my face we head back to Mariah's room. She tosses me a pair of my clothes, she has a ton of my shit over her house for when I decide not to go home and I probably got the same amount of hers if not more.

"Hey M" I say, she pulls her shirt over her head then turns around.

"You're still not mad at me because of last night right?"

"I would've if you actually decided to do that but you threw that shit away so its fine" I look at her confused.

"What? You don't remember what happened last night?" I question pulling my hoodie on.

"Yes, your bitch ass brought that Ouija board talking about some contact demons shit and I made you throw it out, we weren't about to have no demons poppin off in my house" she walks over to her vanity and picks up her hoop earrings, I watch her put them on.

"What happened after that?"

"We rolled a blunt and then I went to sleep why, you suffering from alzheimer's at the age of sixteen?"

"You really don't remember?" I ask walking over to her.

"Remember what T, ain't shit happen last night" I shake my head no and lift my shirt up showing her my wounded abdomen.

"Lay off the twinkies baby, your six pack is disappearing" she pats my stomach then grabs her backpack, I look down and see that there is no longer a wound.

Was it just a bad dream, like a figment of my imagination or some shit because last night seemed hella real, I vividly remember everything but for some reason she can't? Brushing the issue aside I grab my backpack and follow her downstairs.

"Y'all want a bagel?" Her mother yells as we walk towards the front door.

"Nah mama, we late"