🍽Marcus Dobre - First date🍽

For your's and Marcus's first date, he took you to your favourite restaurant. It was a amazing evening which you knew that you wouldn't forget.

What happened was, you woke up in the morning feeling a bit tired still. Your phone was going off so you pick it up and see that it is Marcus so you answer it "morning beautiful, ready for our very first date tonight?" He asks sounding hyped and happy, "of course Marcus, I can't wait" you say smiling from ear to ear. You loved it when he was all excited and happy since it reminded you of a puppy and also because it made you happy knowing he was happy.

Once getting off the phone with Marcus, you start to get ready. You first hop into the shower (or bath) and give yourself a good clean making sure you smelt fresh, you then walk out and start to do your make up. It was a fancy look consisting of a rose gold lid, black eyeliner with wings, a light brown lipstick and contour. You then walk over to your wardrobe and pick out a short dress with a long veil type of thing, the veil was a creme colour along with the skirt and the top was black. You put on your black sandals and your bow ring and grab your black clutch.

As soon as you was done, your doorbell rings implying that Marcus was here. You run to the door and open it to reveal a suited Marcus with fresh red roses in his hand "woah, you look beautiful" he says looking you up and down, you blush "thanks, you don't look to bad yourself" you say walking out and locking the door.

When arriving at the restaurant with a blindfold over your eyes, you get helped out the car and then the blindfold gets taken off to reveal your favourite restaurant, Y/F/R. You clap and kiss his cheek "this is so sweet, thank you" you say holding onto his hand. You both walk in and walk over to the man who was standing at a desk "reservations under Dobre?" Marcus says to the man, he looks at his list and then ticks off Marcus's name "this way sir" he says leading you to the table.

After ordering drinks, you both start to talk about random things, you talk about your memories and childhoods until it's time to order. You decide on the tomato and chive pasta and he picks the beef roast. The waiter walks off leaving you too to chat once again.

You had found out a lot about Marcus in the amount of time chatting, you felt closer to him and felt like you could trust him more and more with each second. He looked so handsome with the candle light shining onto his face you felt so lucky.

After eating, you felt stuffed. You and Marcus walk over to the same man you talked to earlier on and pay for the food. You insisted on going half but he was consistent on paying for it fully. You two get into his car and start to drive home.

While driving you place your hand on top of his which makes him smile "I had a amazing night Marcus, thank you again" you say. He looks at you and his smile gets bigger "anything for my lady" he says getting you by surprise since he called you his, you blush and look down.

Now that you'd finally arrived at your house, you both walk to your door and turn to each other "this has been amazing, I really enjoyed it" you say. He grabs your waist gently and pulls you into him "as I said, anything for my lady" he replies slowly moving his head towards yours, you lean up and finally your lips meet. It wasn't a heated kiss, it was passionate and you felt the love in it. He pulls away and kisses your head "I'll text you tomorrow, I would like to take you to this small cafe which does amazing pancakes" he says, you nod "I would love that" you say.

You say your goodbyes and you walk inside feeling warm and fuzzy, you was so happy that he called you his you felt wanted for once. He was like a dream so kind and caring. You knew this would last for a long time.

Hope you enjoy!
Sorry if it's bad, I used to write imagines on my old account but I stopped for quite a bit so I'm trying to get back into my mojo but I will try to make them better.

Sarah