🍸Lucas Dobre - He Protects You At A Bar🍸

You and Lucas were planning to go out tonight since you had stayed in this past week. You were currently getting ready, doing your make up. You had a smokey eye and a redish lip, Lucas walks in holding two shirts "which one should I wear babe?" He asked. One was a black top with a white outlined pocket

 One was a black top with a white outlined pocket

And one was a creme top with mid-length sleeves.

You looked from one to another and then pointed at the black shirt "that one" you said, he smiled and gave you a kiss "thanks princess" he said taking off his old top and before he put on the black top you saw his chest seeing his six pack and smi...

You looked from one to another and then pointed at the black shirt "that one" you said, he smiled and gave you a kiss "thanks princess" he said taking off his old top and before he put on the black top you saw his chest seeing his six pack and smirked "take a picture it will last longer" he said winking. You blushed and he put the black top on. You had a red mid thigh dress on that hugged your waist and made you look beautiful. Lucas picked it for you and he said "you look so sexy, Definitely that one" so you wore it.

You arrived at the bar and Lucas called over the bartender "what do you want to drink beautiful" Lucas asks, you think and then say "Y/F/D please" he nods and orders. After drinking some Lucas gets up "I'm off to the toilet I won't be long" he says kissing your head and walking off, you sigh happily and continue drinking your drink and looking around.

A guy with a buttoned up red top walks over and leans on the bar "hey there little lady" he says smirking, you glance at him awkwardly "hey guy that I don't know" you reply sipping your drink again "two shots for me and this fine specimen" he says to the bartender "erm, I'm good thanks as you can see I already have a drink" you say with a displeased face. He frowns but then gets up and grabs you by the hips "the things I can do with you" he says and that's when you got scared.

Lucas leaves the toilets and he sees the guy touching you and then sees your scared face, he runs over and pushes the guy "hey dude, what do you think your doing?!" He says annoyed. The guy smirks "is this your boyfriend? A bit troll looking am I right?" He says trying to get closer to you again "he's sexy and perfect for me now back off" you say while Lucas steps in front of you to keep him from touching you "back off man, or you'll see stars" Lucas says while grabbing your hand from behind and rubbing it keeping you calm.

The guy walks off and gives the finger to Lucas but Lucas just turns around "you okay princess" he says holding your cheek carefully "I'm fine, just shook up a bit" you say leaning into his hand "but thank you, I don't know what I'd do if you didn't come in time" you add. He smiles and kisses you, "I'm always going to protect you" he says holding you close to his chest.

And that's another imagine done!

Hope you like it, Y/F/D is Your Favourite Drink just in case you didn't know 😊

Thank you SO much for all the nice comments and the many votes. Your all awesome people and here's a free unicorn 🦄 (I'm sorry it's not real, I'm disappointed too so don't worry)

Sarah 😁