💐Lucas Dobre - First Date💐

What you did on your first date with Lucas is he took you to a dance party, he loved dancing so he wanted to share something that he loved to do with you. Rewind to the start of the day, you had just woken up when you hear something hit your window, you walk over and open it to see Lucas standing outside holding a handful of stones "Finally, your up!" he says smiling. You laugh "Why are you outside my house at 8 AM?" you ask, he throws the stones on the floor and then looks up at you "I'm here to ask you out on a date, would you like to come with me to a dance party tonight?" he asks starting to look nervous. You do a big smile and nod "I would love to Lucas! I love parties" you reply starting to get excited. He jumps and smiles "Thank god, okay I'll pick you up at 6 PM" he says, you nod and then he runs off.

You decided not to dress in something that could make you hot easily or could put you in pain, so you picked out some black leggings, black studded crop top, a light blue jacket and some chocolate brown block heeled boots. You finished the look with some stud chanel earrings and a simple bracelet. Your make up was a red lip, smokey lid and some light blush. You decided to give yourself some beach curls to top it off. After you was done, you walked downstairs and before you could sit down, there was a knock on the door. You walk over and open the door to reveal a  handsome looking Lucas "Hey, you look gorgeous" he says looking you up and down "Thanks Lucas, you look handsome yourself" you say walking out and locking your door.

You arrive at the party and you could already hear the music from the outside of the place. Lucas gets out and runs round to open your door, you get out and thank him, you both walk to the entrance and the security man ticks both your names off of his list. You walk in and the smell of alchole hits you in the face, Lucas takes your hand and leads you to the bar. He orders a beer for himself and then turns to you "what would you like?" he asks smiling "Can I have a Y/F/D?" he nods and tells the bartender and then you and him start to talk.

After having a drink, you both walk onto the dance floor and No Money by Galantis comes on so you and Lucas start to dance. You had your arms around his neck and his hands was on your waist and you were just moving your hips to the beat while smiling at Lucas "This is so much fun, thank you for taking me here Lucas" you say loudly since the music was overtaking your voice "Its fine, I've wanted to take you here for a while since dancing is a huge part of my life so why not take the girl I love to the place where I do the thing I love" he says. You blush and lean in, he leans in too and you kiss him which goes on for a bit until he pulls away.  The song ends and you both walk over  to a free table for a break.

After a couple of hours of dancing, you both agree its time to go. You finish your drink and then he grabs your hand and leads you out of the party, you both hop into his car and you start to drive home. In the car you turn to him "thank you again for this, I haven't had this much fun in a long time" you say, he smiles while looking at the road "It was my pleasure, I'm glad that you had fun since it is my mission to make you happy whenever your with me" he replies. You blush again and turn back to the road with a huge smile on your face.

You get home and again Lucas opens the door for you, you thank him again and then you both walk to your front door "I have had the most fun, I know that I keep saying this but thank you" you say, Lucas leans in and kisses you "its okay, I've had fun too. How about we go out for a picnic tomorrow?" he suggests. You nod and kiss his cheek "Tomorrow it is, goodnight Lucas" you say, he grabs you and pulls you into a warm hug "goodnight beautiful" he says. He walks down and gets into his car but before he goes he honks his horn and then drives off. You walk in and feel butterflys in your stomach, you was the happiest when you was around him.

Hope You Enjoy

Sorry I was away, was sorting out some things

Sarah