📸Preference 4 - How the fans find out about you both💻

Marcus: How the fans found out about you and Marcus dating was in one simple photo, this photo was posted onto instagram and everyone went crazy. It was a photo of Jake Paul standing in front of a full body mirror in his room, he was casually smiling but in the background was Marcus leaning on a wall with you leaning on him and you two were kissing. The comments were mostly good but some were negative but the amount of good comments over took the bad ones, Jake constantly said sorry but you both told him it was fine since you had to tell them sooner or later.

Lucas: How the fans found out about you and Lucas is through a broadcast, a specific broadcast on Musically. The situation was Lucas sitting by himself talking to the fans since Marcus wasn't there at the time, Lucas called you since he needed you to get his phone charger when you said a specific word that gave suspicion to the fans. What was said was " Y/N! I need you to do something for me" shouts Lucas so you walk over "Yeah babe, what do you need?" you say and then you jump and cover your mouth with your hands, everyone on musically who was watching started going manic there was comments saying "omg, are you two dating?" and "OMG I ship it!" so Lucas sighs with a smile and admits to everyone that you two were dating. It was all happy comments from there.

Hope you enjoy!

Sorry that I haven't uploaded in a while, my laptop decided to break down on me so I had to get a replacement but I'm back now!

Sarah