🍏REQUEST: Picnic Palooza, for LittleRed0227🌯

Today was a hot summer's day, Courtney and Marcus was getting ready for a picnic date since they didn't want to waste the day. Courtney had just finished packing the food when Marcus walks in and grabs her from behind "hey beautiful, everything packed?" He asks kissing her neck, she giggles and turns around "yup, have you packed the car?" She asks and he nods. He picks her up bridal style and runs her to the car.

They were now at the entrance of this green, daisied field. Marcus gets out the car and goes to the trunk opening it and taking out the picnic basket, Courtney also gets out and grabs the picnic blanket and then they both started walking to find a place for their picnic.

They find a place and Courtney lays the blanket down, Marcus puts the basket on top of it and then sits down pulling Courtney with him onto his lap "I love you" he mutters, she smiles "I love you more" she replies. He gasps "NOT POSSIBLE!!" He shouts pushing her onto the ground and tickling her.

After eating and talking, they lay down next to each other "mmm this has been the best date ever" Courtney says with a sigh, Marcus smirks "mission accomplished then". Courtney rolls over so she's on his chest "I wish we could do this everyday, just you and me forever" she says. His mouth turns into a big grin "well we can" he says going into the picnic bag and bringing out a small box, he hands the box to her "open it" he says. She slowly opens it and it reveals a beautiful golden ring "wait is this a..." Before she can finish he says "no I'm not asking you to marry me, not yet but it's a promise ring, I promise we will be together forever, I promise to love you forever and I promise to never leave your side" he says. She kisses him "I love you" she says "I love you too".

Hope you enjoy Courtney!

Go check her out: littlered0227

Sarah