👯Dance Dance, Imagine for PrinceLover2273👯‍♂️

Today Kyanna was attending her very first dance lesson at D/A/O/Y/C (dance academy of your choosing) and she was pumped! Currently she was getting ready at her house pulling her hair into a ponytail and grabbing her bottle and jacket. She heads out the door and walks to the academy.

She arrives at the dance academy and sees a lot of girls surrounding something, she couldn't see what since the huddle was so big but when the teacher blew his whistle the group spread out revealing two handsome boys. One of the boys particularly stood out to her, he had brown curly hair and chocolate brown eyes and holy shit he was hot. Kyanna shook her head and got into a free space trying hard to focus on the teacher.

It was now the middle of the class, Kyanna did many moves, some perfected some was not and there was a particular move that she was not getting. The teacher had asked the two boys that she saw earlier to help anyone that looked like they were struggling and right now, the hot boy that she liked was helping a snooty faced blonde head who constantly tried to stick her butt out. After he helped the girl he looked around and looked at Kyanna.

The boy walked over to her and when he got to her she saw that he was way taller than she anticipated. He smiled and put his hand out "hey my names Marcus, it's nice to meet you" he said in a cheery voice "Kyanna, that's my name...obviously why wouldn't it be right?" She said feeling very embarrassed but trying not to show it "your funny, do you need help? I saw you struggling and decided to come over". Kyanna nodded not daring to open her mouth since last time it was a flop.

After half a hour of Marcus helping, she got the move down to a key. They had laughs and she messed up quite a bit but he always said it was cute, everything was going good when the same blonde haired girl that was helped before walked over to them both "okay Marcus you've had enough time with this low life, my turn" she said grabbing his bicep "I think your okay and I don't help rude bitches like you so back off" he replied shrugging her hand off. She gives a dirty look at Kyanna and walks off.

End of class, unfortunately. Kyanna walks off to grab her bottle and the same girls huddle around the boys, but this time Marcus gets out from the huddle and walks over to Kyanna "it gets to much, rather hang out with a beautiful girl like you" he said smiling at her and leaning on a wall right next to her "thanks but those girls are ten times better than me" Kyanna says looking down. Marcus grabs her chin gently and lifts it up "never" he says giving a delicate kiss to her lips "may I have your number, I gotta keep in touch with you" he says. She nods since she's to surprised from what happened and gives him her phone.

Kyanna walks home with his number, she's learnt new moves to her favourite activity and she has scored a hot boy. Nothing could be better.

Hope you like it @PrinceLover2273 !!
If you didn't want Marcus I'll change the names and description to Lucas. I assumed you did since you didn't give a name of who you wanted and it was on the Marcus imagine for littlered0227 so yah. I'll happily change it if you didn't want Marcus 😊

Sarah x 💠