💍Lucas Dobre - Say I Do!💍

This day was the best day of your life, the day that Lucas Dobre, your 4 year boyfriend had asked you to finally marry him. Of course you said yes since he was the love of your life. Let's go back to that day.

It was a warm Saturday morning, you was in bed when you woke up to the smell of cooked bacon coming from downstairs. You get up and head down to see Lucas with his back facing you cooking some bacon and eggs, you walk over and kiss his neck from behind "morning handsome" you say, he smiles and turns his head to face you "good morning princess" he replies grabbing two plates and placing the fry up that he had made for both of you.

After eating the breakfast (which by the way, you thought was so delicious) Lucas starts to clean up "so today I have to run some errands but I called the girls and they've set up a spa type of day for you and them to enjoy, my treat" he says. You smile and hug him "thanks baby" you say running upstairs to get ready. You have a quick shower and after that shower you start to do your make up which consisted of a pinkish lid, peachy pink lip and winged eyeliner since you didn't want to do a full face today. You then get into some black skinny jeans and a white button up top. All ready!

Hearing the doorbell go off, you run to the door to reveal your best friend Y/B/F and 3 other friends standing there. Y/B/F was holding a bottle of wine "hey babe! Ready for the best massage of your life?" She says hugging you and then moving aside so the others could hug you "oh yes, this week has been rough and I see you brought the essentials" you say indicating to the wine "we will open this at the spa" she replies.

Lucas waltzes into the room "Y/B/F! Good to see you again" he says hugging Y/B/F and kissing her cheek "Lucas Dobre, handsome as always" she says smiling. She turns to you and grabs your hand "right, we need to head to the spa immediately" she says pulling you out the door with the others behind you. Lucas leaves too but hops in his car to head off to his 'errands'.

After getting a back massage, you felt ultra relaxed. You were currently sitting in a lay out chair drinking the wine that Y/B/F brought you "this has been such a great day" you say with a sigh of relaxation "oh trust me, it's only gonna get better" replies Y/B/F with a smirk. Confused you take another sip of the wine. What could that of meant?

After getting driven home, you head inside and upstairs to see a beautiful dress lying on your shared bed. It looked like this:

And it had a note next to it reading "hey beautiful, Your probably wondering why this dress is on the bed but the reason is that you and me are going to have dinner tonight

And it had a note next to it reading "hey beautiful, Your probably wondering why this dress is on the bed but the reason is that you and me are going to have dinner tonight. A limo should turn up outside by the time you get home so get changed and meet me at our favourite restaurant, Y/F/R, love you. Lucas xxx" you smiled and took the dress and some white heels and got dressed. You hear a beep so you look to indeed see a limo outside.

Arriving at the restaurant, the driver opens the door for you. You step out and thank him and then see Lucas standing in front of the restaurant smiling "you look magnificent" he says taking your hand and walking inside with you "reservations under Dobre" he says to the waiter at the counter. He checks and then takes you to a table with candles and a window "here are your menus, call when your ready to order" the waiter says walking off. Lucas pulls your chair out and you sit down thanking him in the meantime "what's the occasion?" you ask smiling "you'll see" he says smirking and looking at the menu.

After eating the food (again DELICIOUS) you see Lucas start to act fidgety and nervous "baby, what's wrong" you say with a slight worry in your voice "nothing, well I have something important to ask you" he says getting up. You turn in your chair to face him "Y/F/N, I've loved you for so long even before we started dating and everyday I have loved being around you. I'm so lucky so have you and I just wanted to know...will you do me the honour of marrying me?" He asks bending down on one knee and opening a small box with a beautiful ring that looked like this:

will you do me the honour of marrying me?" He asks bending down on one knee and opening a small box with a beautiful ring that looked like this:

You started to tear up "oh my goodness...YES! Yes of course I will" you say bending down in front of him and kissing him over and over. He smiles and places the ring on your finger and then picking you up and spinning you around "I love you so much Y/N!" He says kissing you "I love you too" you say smiling from ear to ear. Everyone in the restaurant was clapping and cheering. You could now spend the rest of your life with him.

New imagine, whoop whoop!

Y/B/F - Your Best Friend
Y/F/R - Your Favourite Restaurant
Y/F/N - Your Full Name

Hope you like it, sorry if it's to long!

Sarah ✌🏼️