🗼Marcus Dobre - City Of Love🗼

Marcus was taking you to the city of love, Paris for your honeymoon. You were so excited when he told you and now it was the day to go and enjoy it with your new hubby, Marcus Dobre.

You were currently at the airport waiting for the announcement for your plane, your head was lying on Marcus's shoulder and Marcus was holding your hand while on his phone "how long is this going to be? I wanna be in Paris with my baby having the time of my life" you say lifting your head and looking at Marcus "not long now chica, don't worry" he says kissing your nose.

Now on the plane, you were sitting by a window while Marcus was next to you...asleep on your shoulder. He looked so cute with his little curls covering his eyes, you take out your phone and put on snapchat. You start recording "look at my baby, he's so cute!" Marcus wakes up and gives a bashful smile at the camera and falls back to sleep. You post it on your story and plug in your earphones to listen to music. Paris here you come!

After a long, sleepy Marcus flight, you arrive in Paris. Marcus had his arm around your waist and yours was around his and you walked out of the airport and got into a taxi. You get to the hotel (which was gorgeous by the way) and walk in and head to the check in desk "hi there, honeymoon suite under Dobre?" Marcus says to the lady, she looks in her book and smiles "yes here it is, here's your key and room service is available until 11.00 pm" she says handing him the key.

Tonight you and Marcus was going to a lovely restaurant named L'Abeille, you chose a beautiful dress that was all black but had two straps going across the collarbones. Your shoes were black and gold and you had a black lip bag to go with it. Marcus had a black suit and looked mega fine.

Arriving at the restaurant, you get checked in and get sat at a window looking out at the Eiffel Tower

Arriving at the restaurant, you get checked in and get sat at a window looking out at the Eiffel Tower. You lean your arm over the table and hold his hand and he rubs his thumb on your hand "I'm so happy to be here with you, your my one and only" Marcus says smiling, you smile back and squeeze his hand "I'm happy to be here too, with my husband" you reply. You order your food and drink and start to eat, talking in between about anything and everything.

This night, Marcus was taking you to somewhere special. He wouldn't tell you but he did tell you to wear something special, you were in your shared room choosing an outfit. You choose a peach pink dress with white floral print on the chest and going onto the skirt. Your shoes were golden and had a floral looking print on them too. You tie your hair into a half bun and some hair down and spray some Daisy Dream on yourself.

You grab your floral clutch and head into the sitting room seeing a dressed up Marcus sitting on the couch "I'm ready babe" you say and he gets up

You grab your floral clutch and head into the sitting room seeing a dressed up Marcus sitting on the couch "I'm ready babe" you say and he gets up. He walks over to you "you look magnificent but I need to blindfold you" he says holding a black ribbon "I trust you so okay" you reply letting him put the blindfold on you.

You had gotten into a car and now was, what you assumed was there. Marcus helps you out of the car and turns you a certain way "okay you ready?" He asks. You nod getting more and more excited as the minutes passed "okay 3...2...1..." he takes off the blindfold and your standing in front of the Eiffel Tower! You clap excitedly "Marcus! Thank you so much!" You say hugging him.

You get to the top of the tower and look over Paris. As your looking you feel two arms wrap around your waist and kisses on you neck "I love you so much chica" Marcus says. You lean back on him and snuggle into him "I love you too, forever and always" you say, he kisses your cheek "forever and always" he replies.

Hope you enjoy!

Sarah x