☀️Marcus Dobre- Fun in the sun☀️

Today was a HOT day, it was in the 30's and you and Marcus couldn't handle the heat. You both was laying on the sofa sweating and trying to think what to do. Marcus jumps up and turns to you "How about we go to Walmart and buy a slip and slide, water guns and drink and then invite our friends round for a water fight and just hang out" he says excitedly. You smile and jump up "yes!" You say running to the front door.

You get to Walmart and head to the trolleys, Marcus grabs one and then you get in and sit down in it. Marcus pushes you into the place and heads to the outdoor area bit of the shop. You notice a box that said "Slip & Slide EXTREME!" On it and it showed a huge slide so you grab it and place it in the cart.

You then grab a pack of water guns (big and small) and then you head to the alcohol. While getting pushed, Marcus spins the cart around making you giggle "Marcus, your getting me dizzy!" you say laughing louder. A man looks at you both and Marcus stops once noticing, he pushes you to the drink isle and when the man was out of sight you both burst out laughing. You start to look for something exotic and you come upon a easy to make margarita box which held 2 cups and a small packet like a Capri sun drink which was filled with margarita. You place it in the cart and also put a pack of beers inside too.

You both head to the check out and place each item on the conveyer belt, "planning a pool party?" Says the checkout lady. You both nod "yeah, might as well since its to hot" you say while holding onto Marcus's arm. After paying for all the stuff, you and Marcus walk back to the car, pack the things in the boot and then drive home.

After arriving home, you both walk inside "I'll call everybody, you get things set up" Marcus says placing the bags by the stairs. You grab each bag and take it outside, you first take the slip and slide (EXTREME!) and place it on the ground, it went from you to the other side of the garden. You then get a self blow up thing and put the nozzle in the hole of the slip & slide and leave it to blow up.

You next take the water guns and go back indoors to the kitchen, while filling them up you hear Marcus talking "that's sick man, okay see you in a few" you smiled, this was going to be so fun! You put the caps back into the guns and then walk back outside and place the guns on your outdoor table.

Marcus walks out and grabs you from behind "friends are sorted, now to make the margaritas" he says kissing your neck. You smile and give him the margarita box, he takes out the glasses and the packet "could you grab like 8 more glasses since 2 obviously won't be enough" he says smiling, you nod and walk off.

After all was prepared, you hear the first knock on the door. You walk over to the door and open it to reveal a top less Lucas Dobre "hey Y/N, looking cute as always" he says with a wink "thanks shark boy" you say smirking referring to his spiky hair. He walks in and high fives his brother and then pulls him into a hug. Brotherly love.

A couple more people arrive like Jake Paul, Alissa Violet, Neels Viser and a few more. You all go outside and everyone gets excited about the slip and slide and the guns, you decide to have a water fight. Marcus divides everyone into teams, you was on his team with Lucas and Jake whereas Alissa was on Neels team with 2 other people. Let the fight begin.

You was now in the middle of the fight, 3 points to your team 2 to there's. The first to 5 won, you was hiding behind a sun chair. You get up and see Alissa so you spray her right in the back of the head, she screams from the cold but laughs "damn it Y/N" she says smirking at you. 4|2.

After the fight (which your team won by the way) you all decide to relax, some go on the slip and slide (one of them being Marcus) but others sunbath. You get up "who wants margaritas and beers?!" You shout and everyone goes Woo! So you walk over to the drinks and start to make them.

After a long wet day, it was time to say goodbye. You walk each person to the door "bye Alissa, text me sometime" you say kissing her cheek "of course, we have to have go partying some day" she says smiling and then she leaves. That left Lucas "that was so sick, thanks for having me guys" he says. You hug him since he was like a brother to you "welcome dude, wanna stay for dinner. I'm making a chicken salad" you ask, he nods and Marcus and Lucas both sit down.

Today was a success, everyone enjoyed themselves and you all defeated the Suns Ray's. You loved doing these things with Marcus since it brung you closer. You loved him very much even if he was a sweaty mess.

Hope you enjoy!

Sarah