🤵🏼Marcus Dobre - Forever And Always👰🏼

Your wedding day, you'd never thought that this day would come let alone it come so soon and with the most perfect guy. Today, January 9th you were getting married to Marcus Dobre. The love of your life since day 1, the day he proposed it was a dream come true and now your can make that dream official by just saying "I Do".

You were standing in front of a full body mirror going over your dress, making sure everything looked perfect for your man and for everyone who was waiting for you. Your mother was making sure your hair looked fabulous and your best friend was taking pictures and admiring her best friends beauty from afar.

Your mother steps back "voila" she says, you turn to look at your hair and it was outstanding. It was  all down and it was wavy, there was two pieces of hair that was braided around each side of the head and pinned at the back. It was simple but beautiful. You thank your mother with a hug and walked over to your best friend "well bestie? What do you think" you ask her with a big smile "slaying it girl" she says hugging you with a equally big smile.

Your father walks in but stops after seeing you "my gosh hunny, you look like a true queen" he says smiling and kind of tearing up in the process

Your father walks in but stops after seeing you "my gosh hunny, you look like a true queen" he says smiling and kind of tearing up in the process. You hug him and take his arm "give me away daddy" you say squeezing his arm. He walks you to the top of the aisle and instantly the nerves kick in, seeing everyone sitting there was nerve racking to you since you was scared if they didn't  like the way you looked. Not that you should of cared but there was always that doubt.

The music plays and slowly your father starts to walk you down the aisle, you smile at nearly everyone who was watching you and you wave at your nieces and nephews and Marcus's nieces and nephews. Arriving at the front of the aisle with Marcus standing there, he takes your hand and thanks your father "look after her" your dad says with a small smile and sitting down.

It was the final bit of the reception, the rings were last. Marcus takes the first ring "repeat after me Marcus" the priest says, Marcus nods and the priest begins

Priest: "I Marcus Dobre" 
Marcus: "I Marcus Dobre"
Priest: "take you, Y/F/N"
Marcus: "take you Y/FN"
Priest: "For my lawful wife"
Marcus: "for my lawful wife"
Priest: "to have and to hold from this day forward"
Marcus: "to have and to hold from this day forward"
Priest: "for better"
Marcus: "for better"
Priest: "for richer"
Marcus: "for richer"
Priest: "for poorer"
Marcus: "for poorer"
Priest: "in sickness and health"
Marcus: "in sickness and health"
Priest: "until death do us part"
Marcus: "until death do us part"

He places the ring on your finger and you repeat what he said but replacing the name and the gender and then you also place the ring on his finger. The priest shuts his book "by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you Husband and Wife" Marcus pulls you in and dips you, kissing you passionately "I love you" he says "I love you" you reply.

Everyone including you and Marcus head to the reception party, the room for the party was beautiful, it had an amazing chandler hanging from the ceiling and a pink tables. You and Marcus get seated at the wife and husband table and the party begins.

After cutting the cake and having Marcus firstly put some on your cheek and then lick it off, the band that was playing stops "may the Dobre's make there way onto the dance floor, it's time for your first dance my friends" the guy says

After cutting the cake and having Marcus firstly put some on your cheek and then lick it off, the band that was playing stops "may the Dobre's make there way onto the dance floor, it's time for your first dance my friends" the guy says. Marcus takes your hand and leads you to the middle of the floor. He pulls you into him and your wrap your arms around his neck and his around your waist.

The music starts and you lean your forehead on his, staring into each other's eyes Marcus kisses you lightly "forever" he says, you smile "forever" you say kissing his cheek. He picks you up and spins you around, placing you back down making you giggle. You were married to your best friend, what else could you ask for?

For the rest of the night, you ate cake, did the Macarena with all the kids and got multiple kisses from Marcus through out the night. It was amazing and now you got to spend two weeks with Marcus for your honeymoon. What a dream.

And just like that, another chapter is complete!

Also I will be uploading a preference after this and then like part two's to the Marcus and Lucas wedding imagines which will be the honeymoon!

I hope you enjoy this!

Sarah 🖤