💍Lucas Dobre - That Special Day💍

Today was the day, the day you, Y/F/N was going to get married to Lucas Dobre. Your wedding was being held at this beautiful garden, the party was going to be held in a tent and in this tent are fairy lights all around. It is going to be magical.

You were currently getting ready, sitting at your dressing table your nerves was playing up

You were currently getting ready, sitting at your dressing table your nerves was playing up. Your best friend B/F/N was behind you styling your hair while your mother was watching your from afar, she too dreamt for this day and now that it's here, she was so proud of you. Your dress was the most beautiful thing and your make up was light but still as beautiful.

You was biting your lip and thinking about everything that could go wrong when Y/B/F speaks up "stop worrying, it will go absolutely fine" she says finishing your hair and rubbing your shoulders. You smile up at her and then look at your hair, it was so pretty! It was put up into sort of a bun but two braids were going into the bun. To pull it all together a diamond and feather hair piece was slotted into the bun.

You get up and turn around, your mother gasps and clasps her hands onto her face "you look magnificent" she says tearing up "don't cry mother, you'll make me cry" you say walking up to her and hugging her

You get up and turn around, your mother gasps and clasps her hands onto her face "you look magnificent" she says tearing up "don't cry mother, you'll make me cry" you say walking up to her and hugging her. She pulls away and wipes the tears away "you will always be my little girl" she says. You take a breath in and try to relax the butterfly's in your stomach when your father knocks and comes in "ready pumpkin?" He asks you. You nod and link arms with him while your best friend, mother and bridesmaids follow behind.

Arriving at the top of the alter, you look and see your family and Lucas's family sitting there waiting patiently. You also notice Lucas with his back to you, he was in a black suit and even from the back, he looked handsome. The music starts up and you clasp your fathers forearm even tighter "you can do this hunny, your my brave girl" he says patting your hand.

Lucas turns to face you and his face lights up when he sees your attire. You and your dad was walking down the aisle slowly, you smile at different people and wink at your nieces and nephews as they wave at you. You get to Lucas and carefully he takes your hand not before thanking your father. He smiles at you "you look beautiful chica" he says, you smile back and kiss his cheek.

It's the final part of the wedding, the priest takes the rings from Marcus since he was Lucas's best man and opens the box "you may now say your vowels while placing the ring on ones finger" the priest says. Lucas goes first "I promise to love and cherish you forever and always and always protect you, your my love and my life and I'm so glad that I can call you mine" he says while placing the first ring on your finger.

You tear up but take the second ring "I also promise to love you, cherish you and be there for you whenever I can. Your my rock and the only one that gets me up in the morning, thank you for being my man" you say and you place the ring on his finger. He smiles and then turns to the priest "with the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife" Lucas turns to you and pulls you closer to him, he leans in and kisses you making sure it's passionate. A tear runs down your face out of happiness.

Now it was time to boogy on down, you and Lucas get to the reception party and take your seats at the table. Music plays, food is offered out and you two were signing the books that is always done after a wedding. After doing the paperwork, you both cut the wedding cake, the music dies down and the DJ speaks "can Mr and Miss Dobre take place on the dance floor please, it's time for your first dance as a married couple".

Lucas takes your hand and pulls you onto the dance floor, he wraps his arms around your waist and you wrap your arms around his neck and the music plays. While dancing Lucas gives you a big smile "I love you so much chica" he says, you kiss him lightly "I love you too" you say and then you lean your head on his shoulder while he dances you two around in a circle.

Overall the day was amazing, you got married to your true love, ate cake, danced with your nieces and nephews and had a good laugh. This was a dream come true and you couldn't wait to spend the rest of your life with Lucas.

Boom! Another imagine 😁

Y/F/N - Your Full Name, B/F/N - Best Friends Name and Y/B/F - Your Best Friend just in case you didn't know 😊

Hope you enjoy!

Sarah 🖤