.3.confronted

Barbara sat in her room,looking at her homescreen.It was a picture of her and Dick.She wiped her tears and her dad knocked on the door,"Sweetheart..what's wrong?"
"Come in."She croaked as he ran in,"Baby!What happened??"
She looked at her homescreen again and squeezed her phone so hard that it cracked."Barbara!Why'd you crack your screen!"
She then felt all the anger come to her body,"DICK FREAKIMG GRAYSON CHEATED ON ME WITH A STUPID SLUTT!!"She yelled and she started crying again.Her dad gave her a hug and clenched his fists,"Where is that son of a gun?"
"Downtown Gotham..5 blocks over from Wayne manor..Its a really pretty house,and it's across the street from Blue bug."
(I know it's blue beetle but she calls him that)

Dick then broke apart and smiled,"Your lips taste like cherries."
Zatanna then got off of him,"Oh my gosh!You sound like a pervert!"
"Too perverted?"
She nodddd really fast.
"Oh and one more thing.Tropelet S'Kcid rac ot sih emoh!"
His car slowly vanished and she smiled,"And text Barbara your at your house."
He picked up his phone

D-Hey Babs!You can come over at 2!Im at the manor.Oh and when I left Jaime's,Cassie said hi.

Babs😚:Don't ever talk to me again.You don't know what Cassie told me..

D-What are you even talking about?

Babs😚:Don't act stupid!You were kissing Zatanna!Cassie told me!

D-No I wasn't!Why are you acting like this?I haven't even seen Zatanna this morning!

Babs😚:Don't lie to me...

D-So you'd rather trust this girl who lied to you last year about everything,rather than trusting me..

Babs😚:Oh,I forgot about that....so..you weren't kissing her?

D-No...

Babs😚:Oh my god!I feel terrible!Im so sorry baby!!I didn't mean to confront you!Im so sorry!!💓😭

D-It's okay,come over at 2...Okay?

Babs😚:Okay...Love you..

D-Love you too...

He closed his phone and kissed Zatanna one last time.
"Cassie confronted me..I'm going to hang with Babs before she really believes that I'm cheating on her with you.."
"Okay..Tropelet Kcid emoh."
Dick was in his room,on his bed with his phone in hand..

Barbara was outside.Bruce let her in as she rushed up the stairs and into his room.
"I'm so sorry."She tackled him into a hug and cried into his chest.
He patted her back and kissed her forehead."It's okay..Just forget about it...Its okay...Don't talk about it and I'll be fine.."
She wiped up her tears and pulled out her phone.She texted Cassie

B-YOU LIAR!!

Cassie:What?

B-YOU FREAKING LIED TO ME!!

Cassie:No I didn't!!!

B-Well Dick said that he didn't kiss her.And plus I think your lying!You lied to me for a whole year last year!

Cassie:Listen,I'm sorry about that but I should've took a picture!

B-Sorry my ass,your just a backup..Goodbye Ex-best friend.

Barbara then slightly cut her finger on the broken glass,"Ouch!"She cried.
Dick then took her phone,"God,what happened?" ,"When Cassandra texted me that you were cheating,My dad was comforting me and I broke the screen.He was gonna go beat you up,but I called him and told him it was just Cassandra being a liar."
Dick then took a sigh of relief,"That's one reason I would never break up with you.Your dad is like John Cena...He will beat me up...And plus I really love you.I would never break up with you,doll."She gave him a small kiss then picked up her phone,"Selfie."
She took a selfie of herself and Dick.Dick was cross eyed and sticking out his tongue while Barbara was doing duck lips and cross eyed.
She laughed and he tried to laugh,"Why isn't this funny to you?"
He then closed his eyes.He felt like he wanted to admit that he was cheating...But he didn't..Not yet,"Just,I'm not really that energetic.Im really tired."
She glared at him,"It's 2:17 in the afternoon,how can you be tired?"
He rolled his eyes,"People get tired in the afternoon Barbara.."
She then groaned,"I never said they didn't.Listen,I'm not starting a fight with you!"
He laughed pushed her off of him,"You already did."
She grabbed his arm,"I'm not scared of you."
He jerked his arm out of her grip,"I'm not scared of you either,"
"I'm not afraid to break up with you!"
He froze in his tracks.
"Well,that makes two of us."He walked away.She never knew he felt like this.
"I never even thought you felt that way."She scoffed.He then groaned and turned around,"Listen!Just stop!I'm not in the mood to fight with you.Just go and do something out of my house!Let me get in a better mood!"
She then sighed and walked down the stairs and out of the door.
She put her car in reverse,pulled out o the driveway,and drove down the street.
"Now let's do some looking around."He said,then got in his computer.

1 hour later

"Barbara Gordon..You've been sleeping with half of the town..Maybe because I didn't let you sleep with me.."He said,looking at the picture of her and this guy,making out in an alley.
He then dialed her number.
"Hello?"She said,in a voice.
"How are you?"He asked.
"Um...we just saw eachother.."
"Come back to my house."
"Okay,I'm already here...I forgot my ring on your desk."

She ran in and stood next to him,"Yes?"
He sat in his chair and pulled up the site,"What is this?"
"Um..a picture of Zatanna."
He looked at the screen,"Oops,wrong picture."He clicked a few keys then the first picture came up.It was her and the guy kissing from earlier
"What's this."She covered her mouth and tried to run out of the room but the door shut and locked from the outside.
She tried to break the door,but it impossible.She started breathing heavy and started to cry.Dick stood up."Listen,Miss perfect.We're over.I never even knew that you were cheating on me,or heck,sleeping with other guys when you could have just begged me and I might've just let you sleep with me.I mean,geez.
We've almost been dating for 2 years,ba-I'm gonna call you Barbara.
And instead of your number as this
Babs😚,it's gonna be Barbara🙄🖕🏼.
I really liked you,and you cheated."
She cried and fell to her knees,"I-I'm sorry...I didn't mean to!!I just didn't know that you would've let me..And he actually let me..I mean..He gave me 100 dollars."
Dick rolled his eyes,"They don't love you.They just have sex with you,give you money then leave you.That's why that Jakob guy,yes I hacked into your phone,isn't texting you back.You are just a slut in their eyes."
She cried,"I'm sorry!Im sorry!I'll do anything!"
He tapped his chin,"There is one thing I would like for you to do."
She sniffled and opened her eyes real big,"What is it?I'll do it!"
"It's for you to get out of my life..Now get the hell out of my house.We are over.Done.Never talk to me again.Go talk to some other playboy who wants you."He said then Damion opened the door,"Go on,little hoe."He said as Barbara punched Dick in the face,"Ow that hurt SOOO bad."He said,sarcastically.She flipped him off,"Fuck you Grayson."
He smirked,"You know you want to."
She smiled,"Oh I do.."
He glared at her,"Get the fucking hell out of my house!"
Her tears started again and she stormed out of the house and he stuck his head out of the window and flipped her off until her car was where he couldn't see."

He sat back and smiled,"Good job,Damion."
He smiled and gave him a high five,"Anytime..I can even hook you up with someone.."He said then smirked.
"Okay..I'll keep that in mind."
He called Zatanna,"Yes?"She asked as he laughed,"Barbara was cheating on me with the city.I broke up with her.Can I come over."
She hung up and he was in her living room.
"Hello beautiful."

Cassie then knocked on the door,
Dick opened,"I just broke up with her."
Cassie then glared at him,"She just apologized,Oh and smile."
She flashed the camera and sent the picture to Barbara,"She's gonna see that your cheating."Then she ran off.
Dick shut the door,closer the curtains and Locked the door,"Now where were we?"He said.Zatanna laughed and pulled him into a kiss.This was the best day to him so far.