.21.He returned

John was not happy.The scar across his face has just healed.

He had a scar from the left side of his forehead down to the right side of his chin..

He looked at the girl in frustration,"You need to help!"He yelled as she frowned,"I am...I know more about her than you EVER have.."

He sighed,"You're right..You did good on last mission...But we need to step it up."He rolled his rolley chair to his computer,"Okay.."

His back screen made him slightly smile..
"Okay..So they live here.."

Another girl walked in,"We have someone."

Another girl carried the boy in..

One gasped,"Damian?"

Tears filled her eyes and she ran to the dark corner and hid..

Damian's eyes opened."Wha-Where am I?"

Hood stayed in the shadow as Dagger cleared her throat,"We want you to join us..We're against Batman and Nightwing!"

He gasped,"Your against..Father and Grayson?"

Dagger growled,"They did MANY things."

Damian was shocked,"Who are you and Why are you on the other side?"

She pointed at her ears,"Listen."She snapped

He shook his head,"Why is it all girls?"

John turned his rolley chair around and chuckled,"Young boy..You are rather dying or staying with us.."

He glared at him,"I'd rather die."He grit though his teeth.

John shrugged,"Have it the boys way.Take him away Dagger and Hood!"

Hood slowly rised and pulled Damian back by his right shoulder as Dagger got his left shoulder.

John sighed,"Steel,Help me."

She gave him a cup with some water,"I need them dead,Barbara."

She smiled,"I know."She gave him a kiss,"I want them dead too."

They were both in love with each other.

He put a hand under her chin and pulled her to another kiss.

"Eww gross,Get a life,John."Dagger said as they both jumped..

John chuckled,"Oh Mar,don't be jealous."

She took her hood off,"I'm never gonna be jelly of your sorry ass."

Barbara chuckled,"Okay Mar'i..Where's-"

Then Hood walked in,"Here..Is Fire here?"

John shook his head,"No..She had to run some tasks."

(I can't spell Aaron's right..)

Then Fire flew in the window,"Back."She said as she took off her hood.

Dagger ran to her and hugged her,"Hi mother."

Hood took her hood off and smiled,"I had a family like that.."

Barbara gently smiled,"Oh Carmen..Your parents think you're dead and your sister is adopted.."

Carmen smiled,"Good..Never really liked her..She always got in my way..If I was going out,she got in my way..So I ran away."

Then someone creept in the shadows,"Bruise,Come on."Carmen said as Bruise stepped out of the shadow."Carmen,Mar'i,Kori!Hood on!The boy escaped."

Then a faint cackle was heard throughout the wear house.

Then a black figure walked out with a shorter figure,"Never leave a Wayne without cameras,"Robin spat as they got in position,"Get them."John yelled.

Batman stood ahead of Robin,"Now,Now..We're not busting heads yet.I would like to ask,Why?"

John wasn't recognized,"Bruce Wayne..We all dislike you..Steel,Bruise,Hood,and,Fire,and Dagger..We are the Bandits..We are Gotham's newest threat..We will kill each and every soul in Gotham..You just wait."Then they all disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Bruce was mad,"Dammit!"He yelled then kicked an empty barrel across the warehouse.

Damian sighed,"It's okay father.We'll catch them.."

Bruce rubbed his temples,"Your right,son.I need to calm my temper..When we get back to the mansion,I'm gonna have some tea."
----------------------------------------------

John laughed as he saw the two heroes leave the location.Mar'i and Kori were holding them while flying.Kori managed to curse Carmen and Clayton.

"Great job team.Back into the cave..Tomorrow is when we start our dirty work."
----------------------------------------------

Zatanna's eyes opened as she glanced around the dark room.

Her finger felt weird because of the promise ring she promised to..

She looked at her hand..She felt butterflies in her stomach."Do you promise to be mine forever and ever?"He whispered as she turned to him."Anyday."She whispered as a smile formed on his lips.She pushed his neck down to her and their lips touched.

All she remembered was Dick taking off his shirt and she taking off her's.

She felt arms around her waist.

"We had sex."She gasped quietly.

She touched her stomach and realized that she was still naked..

She felt a sharp pain in her waist.She clenched her teeth at the pain but didn't make a sound.

Then Dick pulled a strand of her hair behind her ear,"Is everything okay,baby?"

She turned to him and smiled,"Yes.How long have you been up?"

He smiled,"Not long.About 10 minuets."

She got out of bed,"Well,I have to use the bathroom.I'll be right back."

She put on a robe and walked into the bathroom.Something wasn't right.
----------------------------------------------
Diana was sitting on the bed,"Brucey,are you okay?"

He nodded,"Yes."

Diana held her head,"I'm not.I feel a sharp pain in my head..Like when Zatanna fell when she was 7 off her bike and my head hurt for 3 hours."

Bruce laid on the bed,"That means she's in pain."

Diana slightly yelled,"Ugh..But I see..Its not just any pain..I don't know..She didn't fall or anything."

Bruce kissed her cheek,"Then what'd she do?"

Diana opened her eyes,"I don't know..I'll see later on."

She turned off her light,"Goodnight."
They both said at the same time before going to sleep..
----------------------------------------------
Barbara put a hand on his chest,"But he trusts me..I can't break his trust yet..A few more weeks."

John sighed,"Okay..Remember..No lovey-dovey crap around him,okay?"

Barbara frowned,"Eww blech I'm over him!"
But deep down,she really wasn't.But she loved John very much.

He unclipped her bra under her shirt,"Can we make up tonight?"

Their lips barely touching,"Whatever you say,boss."
----------------------------------------------

Two chapters in one day!Yay!Woohoo!I will plan to do this maybe every Sunday..DONT DIE IF I DONT.