.7.Found out

"E-excuse me?"
She sniffled,"You heard me.."
He heard of John.He wasn't the best example..
"Him?"
Zatanna then covered her eyes,"Yes"She said softly.
He gently gave her a kiss."Don't cry."
She stood up,"What's not to cry to?When I dated him,I thought he was PERFECT!He would give me the best things and be so damn nice!Then one day he all the sudden changed!He started to hit me and slap me!If I went to a friends,he would hit me and bruise me!Then I broke up with him one day and HE PUSHED ME DOWN THE DAMN STAIRS!I fractured my wrist!
He could've killed me!He's apologized and everything but I'm gonna tell you what I told him..Band Aids don't fix bullet holes.I would cry myself to sleep some nights and I would wish that I could move out!He made me move in with him in some apartment!I hated him!I would try to sneak out but he always caught me and would lock me in my room..I always kept a box of food under my bed unless he trapped me in there for more than a month.He would lock me in my room for weeks!It really sucked to date him.But he started to fuck with sluts around the school.I would come home to see bras and panties shoved under my bed and in safes!I confronted him and he slapped me across the face and called me names...He called me a bloody whore!And that ugly chic that really isn't a chic but a slut!He was Satan."Zatanna said with all the memories flooding in.
Her hair was now wet cause of all the tears.
Dick but his lip,"Babe-"
"Don't say you feel bad for me!You should've said that when I was 14 through 16!"
He closed his eyes,"Zatanna listen to me.I wish I could've helped you.."
She was on her knees,"It was-"
He cut her off by giving her a passionate kiss.
He pulled her up and wrapped her legs around his waist."I can make it up to you."He whispered in her ear,making her shiver.
"But your parents are coming over."
Then her dad walked in,"Change of plans,we're going to Bon Marihaj.(idk)
Since you're having friend issues you can stay here,if you want."
She nodded quickly,"Yeah..We're gonna go visit him."
He smiled,"Okay..Just be back at 8.Your brother is staying here.."
Zatanna smiled,"okay,Love you.What time are y'all leaving?"
"In 20."
"Okay."
"Love you too baby."
He left the room.
"So we're going to see Wally?"Artemis asked as Zatanna nodded,"Yeah.We will leave right after my parents leave."

45 minuets later.....

"Wallace West?You have some visitors."
Dick was first,"Hey buddy!"
Wally waved.Zatanna came in."Hi."
Then Artemis came in,hiding her face.
Wally gasped."Is that really her."
Dick nodded,"She was really worried about you.."
Wally had some cuts on his neck,a black eye,a busted lip,a broken foot,and some other scratches and cuts.
Artemis showed her face just to look at Wally."Oh my god."She whispered then tears were dancing down her cheeks.
"Hi arty!"
Artemis sat down,"Why do you even still like me?"
He laughed,"Cause it wasn't you.You can't control your dad.And I know you would never forgive yourself if you did this."
"I'm never going to..Even though I didn't do it.."
Wally motioned her over.She shuffled over and he gave her a kiss.She was surprised but kissed back.
"Let's give them some privacy.."
Zatanna and Dick stepped out of the room.
"Excuse me,But is that other young lady staying here?"
They both nodded,"Yes mam..That's his girlfriend."Dick said.
The nurse nodded,"Okay thank you."
They walked out and got into the car.

At her house..
They gently closed the door in her room.Her brother was still awake Skyping his girlfriend,Linda,on his Apple Mac.
They were in her room as she turned around and met Dick's lips.
She gave him a pretty long kiss.
She could hear the voice of her brother talking to Linda.They finally broke apart.They put their foreheads on each others.His breath blew across her cheeks.They were making out when her brother came in.They both stared at him.He blinked a few times,"I'm not gonna ask."Then he left.
Dick then kissed on Zatanna's cheek then her cheekbone,then her neck.
She smiled and played with his hair.
----------------------------------------------
Zatanna woke up with a smile on her face.She turned over opened her eyes to see no one.She saw a small note on her pillow

Hey Zee,I left so you wouldn't get into trouble..Okay well I love you.Text me when you wake up.Love you again
Sincerely,

Yours truly,My love,Dickie Grayson..
/------/------/------/------/------/-----/
She smiled at the small note,"I love you too.."She whispered.
She got up and walked into the kitchen texting Dick.
Her parents and siblings were all staring at her.
She didn't even look up,"Hi guys,um.We saw my friend last night and Artemis stayed with him.She'll be here later."
Her dad cleared his throat,"Zatanna,we have to talk baby.."
She waved her hand,"Yeah yeah,what is it?"
"It's about you and your boyfriend."
She froze,"E-excuse me?"She stuttered.
Her mom sighed,"Jonas told us."
She closed her eyes.
Jonas prepared for the yelling of his life.
Her fists clenched."You motherfucker..WHY THE HELL DID YOU TELL THEM?!"
"WHAT?Was I supposed to do?Keep it to myself?!What if he ends up to be just like John and we can't help you outta your-"
She stood up and got in his face,"Dick is nothing like John..He is like an angel."She grit through her teeth.
"I'm sorry that I'm sticking up and protecting my little sister!"
She turned around and groaned.
"I am 18!!!I can take care of myself!I am about to go to College in 1 month!
I'll be away in another country taking care of myself!"
Then her parents split them up,"Altight that-"
She escaped out of her fathers grip and hit her brother,"I FUCKING HATE YOU!DON'T EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!"
Then she ran out up the stairs and into her room.She slammed her door.
She called Dick,"Come pick me up,please!"
"I'm coming.Be there in 10."
"Okay I love you."
"I love you too."
She hung up.
She sat on her bed looking around.
The door was locked so no one could get in.Her brother was banging on the door,"Zatanna Zatara open up this fucking door!"
She got some clothes,put it in a bag,got some shoes,socks,a charger,and some makeup.She looked out her window and saw Dick's car.She climbed out of her window and ran into the car.
Dick smiled,"What's wrong?"

She hid her face,"Tell me...I won't-"
She cut him off,"They found out.."