.12.Zoo part 2/His return

This part is about John--

He growled.He looked away."What's wrong?"A familiar voice asked him.
He smirked,"Oh nothing B."
B smiled,"You saw them?Disgusting!"
John turned to her,"And they laughed at Babs!I mean so childish!"
Barbara rolled her eyes,"Yeah..And mean.."She felt a little offended.
John grinned,"It was a little funny."
Barbara punched him in the shoulder.
-
(Okay I couldn't wait!!Me and my sister Lindie and Myla are in Galveston and I told Lindie(she's older and Myla's almost 7)Lets go look around.
She agreed and we found a pair of boxers and an empty pack of condoms..I laughed so hard because the saying,"Sex on the beach,"Is a true saying😂)
Back to the story..
-
"Not cool dickbag."
He smirked,"Sorry but no."
----Back to Chalant----
Zatanna hit him away,"Really stop!Save that for later."
Artemis and Wally were snickering.
Artemis then looked up and saw just what Dick did..She paled and gulped.She looked at Dick but he put his fingers up to his lips signaling her to shh.Zatanna laughed."Okay I'm going to get a coke.Its so fucking hot outside.I'll be right back."She got up but Dick gave her a small kiss before she left.Artemis stared at Dick,"Kill him."
Dick made a face,"Why?He's a bad man that hurt-you know what I should kill him..Don't tell Zatanna."
Artemis nodded,"I won't..She will barricade herself in YOUR room if she finds out he's here..She won't coke out..She still has nightmares about him."
Dick nodded,"I can tell Bruce to go to his beach mansion by Blüdahaven bay.."
Wally,who was still confused on what the fucking hell is going on,threw his hands in the air,"WHO ARE WE TALKING ABOUT?!"
They both looked at him,"John Constantine."They said at the same time.
Wally raised an eyebrow,"Who the-"
Artemis put a hand out,"Don't bother Wally..You can't keep secrets.."
Wally's mouth dropped open,"Excuse me?I never told Dick that you used to like him!!"
Dick's jaw dropped.Artemis stared at Wally angrily.Wally then nervously chuckled,"Oops.."
Artemis took a breath,"It's okay...Breath Artemis....breath...."
Dick but his lip,"Umm.."
Wally cleared his throat,"It was when you and her were really close....Before Zatanna joined the team.."
Dick shrugged,"Ehh.I was attractive..There's Zatanna right there."
He felt kinda awkward around Artemis now.
Zatanna walked up to them and sat down."God the line was soooooo long."
"It must've been long."Dick said.
-----------
car,Dick got a text..

Barbara🙄🖕🏼:Hi...Um...I really don't want things to be awkward between us..

D-Why?Are you regretting cheating on me and sleeping with Jaime?

Barbara🙄🖕🏼:WHAT How do you know?I only told 1 person..

D-I'm smart like that Barbara..

He felt like she needed really didn't want things awkward..

Barbara😏:Okay back to the part..I still want us to be friends..

D-Well..I suppose you are sorry..

Barbara😏:I am..I will do anything..

D-Don't go around being a slut..Think of the headlines...BARBARA GORDON:WORLDS BIGGEST SLUT!

Barbara😏:Okay,Okay.I won't..

D-Barbara..

Barbara😏:Yeah?

She felt like he wasn't over her.

D-This is nothing more than just a normal friendship..You're a nice girl and all,but I'm over you..Juts friends...K?

Barbara😏:Okay...Thanks D...

He clicked off of his phone.He went to his news app.He gasped."Oh Lordy.."

Zatanna,who was secretly peeking at her boyfriends phone,quietly sighed

The hurt in her eyes were real.
She looked away..She really didn't want him talking to her...He might still have feelings for him and might cheat on her.She held back the tears and thoughts...She looked out of the window and saw a familiar car next to her.She looked in the front seat and gasped quietly.Yes,it was John.

She stared at him.He then looked at her.She looked away and hid the fear in her face.She looked at Wally who was driving,"Can we go any faster?"
He looked at her,"We're at a red light."
She started to breath heavy,seeing John stare at her.
He's coming....He's going to do the things again....Avoid eye contact..breath
Wally then sped off.Relieved,Zatanna put her knees to her forehead.
Dick was to busy on his phone to notice.Artemis was the first,"Hey Zatanna..You okay?"
Zatanna was on the verge of tears,"I'm fine."she said,in a low voice.
Then the tears came.She hid them..The memories came in.

Dick then stuck his nose out of his phone.He noticed Zatanna acting like that.

"Babe.."He said,in a soft voice.
Zatanna peeked at him,"Can we go to your house...I don't feel like staying at mine.."She still noticed the car not far behind them.
"Yeah...Is it because John's in town?"
She un-buckled and sat on his lap.She wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face in his neck and softly cried.
"Dick I'm scared."
He bit his lip,"I am too..You can stay at my place for as long as you'd like."
Dick texted Bruce and told him to stay in the beach house/mansion while him and Zatanna stay there.He really loved her and didn't want John to get ahold of her
(A/N DAMMMMNNNN!Now I want a Dick!!He seems like COUPLE GOALS!)

At the mansion...
It didn't take long for Zatanna to go in Dick's room and bury herself in his covers.
He locked his door and sat next to her.
She felt save in his grip.
He pulled up the covers and got under them with her.She cuddled next to his chest.She gently took her shirt off.Dick did the same.
Dick started to kiss all on her."You know...This could be a perfect opportunity for us to-"
Zatanna giggled,"I was just about to say that."
He began to kiss her lips as she ruffled his hair.She felt safe.
Her mom had brought her car over and agreed to for her stay.
Their lips lost contact.
"If I ever see John I will beat the living shit out of him."
Zatanna warmly smiled,"Good."
He started to kiss her stomach.
Zatanna smiled then closed her eyes

--
Barbara was in her room.She was not over Dick yet..She still had all the newspapers about them 2 together.She asked Cassie to come over.They were going to a movie together.
Of course,Cassie always had feelings for Jaime and Tim...but especially Tim.
---------------------

Zatanna and Dick were sleeping,with their lips still touching.Dick had made a plan.

1.Get Zatanna to come out of her shell
-
2.Get John jealous as hell
-
3.Make John concerned about everything about Zatanna.
-
4.when John attacks,KILLLLLLLLLLL EMMMMMMMMMM!!!And not with kindness. *glares at Selena Gomez poster*
-
5.Above all,Keep Zatanna safe.

This was all going to be a piece of cake,or so Dick thought.

•~Amanda•~