4.New lovers

For the last 4 days,Zatanna and Barbara had been arguing like crazy.
Her and Dick weren't really official yet and she hated it!She wanted to be a thing already..She didn't want to be in the friend zone!Fuck the friend zone!(from the song by G-easy)
She was sitting in her room,doodling.
She hadn't see Dick in 2 days.She then looked at the picture.It was of her,her mom and her dad.She smiled and hung it on her wall,along with all of her other drawings.The door then opened,"Zatanna!We're home!"
She gasped and walked out into the hall to see her mom and dad.She ran and gave them hugs."Hi guys!I missed you guys."
Then 3 kids ran out of the car,"Zatanna!"They all yelled and engulfed her in a hug.She hugged them,"Hi guys.."
She hasn't seen her family since last year...
(Her mom isn't dead in this version.And she has 4 siblings..Her older brother is 22.)

Her older brother,Jonas,was coming to visit today.
She has 3 younger siblings too.Clayton who's 12,Carmen who's 10,and little Zeke,Who's almost 2.
"We missed you Zee!"Zeke said as she ran her fingers through his kinda curly brown hair.Carmen was on her phone.
"Yeah.I know!We literally just spent half a month in Canada.They have like no malls where we were!And my older sister and I would've gone shopping if her and Balsheet weren't in Africa."
Zatanna walked up to Carmen and hugged her,"Hello little sister."
"I'll call you back later Coleen,Bye."

She hugged Zatanna,"Hey Zee!!We missed you..You're lucky you didn't get to go to Canada."
Zatanna laughed,"I actually wish I did.."
"So how was Africa?"

Zatanna sat on the couch,"It was great!I left early because Balsheet's granny-ma was getting sick..And that's who we stayed with.So I left so I didn't get that weird sickness.Balsheet called and said is Granny-ma died..."
Zeke was sitting in her lap,"Gwanny was in Canaza."

Her mom smiled,"That's right Zekey."

They settled for about 30 minuets than a familiar face walked through the door
"Hello Family."
Everybody jumped off their butts and ran to the door,"JONAS!!"They all yelled.He smiled ear to ear,"GUYS!"
He had a strong British accent.Zatanna's father had a strong accent like that.He looked just like Zatanna,except the gender.
Then for the first time in days,Dick texted her.She didn't notice her phone had went off until 7:40."Crap!!"She groaned and replied.

D-sorry I haven't been texting...I was watching a movie with Tim,Damion and Jason yesterday and the day before then,I was at the hospital with Damion....broke his arm jumping off the rails up the stairs..We went to the movies to cheer him up.

Z-Sorry.....My parents just got home..I was visiting.Maybe we can see eachother tonight..

D-Yeah,that'd be nice.

Z-okay,where?

D-Gotham City Park at 6:30..

Z-It's a plan!

D-Great!See you then!

She put her phone down and smiled,"Finally get to see my prince."
"Hey sis,Me and mum and dad are going to look at this house.For me...Watch them!"
Jonas closed the door and him and his parents left.

"GUYSSSS!!"She yelled.

They all ran to the room,"Yes?"They all said.
Zatanna smirked,"Get in the car."
They didn't ask..They all just got in the car.

Zatanna got in the car and started to drive.
"Quick question..Where the hell are we going?"Clayton said as Zatanna smiled,"Meet up with my boyfriend."
Carmen raised an eyebrow,"Simce when do you have a boyfriend?"
"Since when do you have that attitude?"

They arrived at the park.Zatanna saw Dick's car.She smiled and got all the kids out."Okay,you can all play at the park.Just do not go in the woods.If you do,you're all grounded when we get home,Capeesh?"Zatanna said as the kids nodded.Clayton's old enough to take care of himself but he's just not trusted..

They all walked behind Zatanna.She gasped and saw the boy."Hello."She said walking up behind him,slightly scaring him.He shaked and turned around,"Hello,Love.Who are they?"He said,eyeballing the kids.
Zatanna crossed her arms,"Don't yo remember I have 3 younger siblings?"
He shook his head,"No."
He shrugged,"Anyway...Bruce's home..We have to go to your house."
Zatanna smiled,"Okay....I have a friend coming to watch you guys.."
They all gasped,"Who?"
Zatanna smirked,"Artemis.."

They all piled up in the car and drove to her house.
Artemis was in the drive way.She was on the phone.Zatanna knocked on her window as she rolled it down,"Put them in the car."Artemis said as the kids piled in the car.Artemis groaned,"Okay Wally,why don't you call your girlfriend!?"She then hung up.
Everybody knew that Wally and Jinx were a thing.Everybody hated it but acted happy.She threw her phone out of the window,"I hate my life.Wally just called and said him and Jinx were at the park and he left and got a flat.He's on my nerves."
They talked for a while then they went in the house.They immediately started to make out on the couch.They were interrupted by a call from her brother.
"What?"She asked,slightly annoyed.
"Hey,I'm just checking in on you guys,"
"Yes we are good now bye."
"I want to talk to them."
"Jonas Nicole."
"I said I want to talk to them."
"They are fucking sleeping!!"
"Okay miss priss."
"Bye."
"We'll be home in about an hour."

She hung up and threw her phone on the ground,"Who was that?"
"My stupid brother."
"Okay."
He then crashed his lips against hers.

-------45 minuets of kissing later--------

Artemis knocked at the door.
Zatanna answered it,"Hey!My parents should be home in about 15.You can chill here for a minute!"
She stared at Zatanna weirdly.
"What?"
Artemis rolled steel eyes,"Dick can't keep his lips to himself,can he?"
"Why?"
"Because you have something on your neck."
Zatanna paled,"Please don't say it's-"
,"It is..Its like 5 of 'em."
Zatanna then ran to her room and put a turtleneck sweater on.
Artemis laughed as she came out.
Dick had left before Artemis got here.
Zatanna had teleported his car here.
She texted him

Z-I have something to tell you!!!

D-What?

Z-I have hickey's on my neck..

D-Wait...WHAT!!?

Z-It's fine..Shittt...my parents are home..

D-Stall!!Then say your going to sleep!

Z-okay I will daddy😍👅💦

D-So that's my new nickname?Daddy?

Z-Yes daddy😍👅💦

D-And the emoji's?

Z-No....

D-Ok I'm going to eat..I'll text you later Mama😍👅💦

Z-Don't......that's just weird....

D-So it's weird when I do it but not when you do it?!

Z-Precisely...

D-I am leaving.Love you bae😍

Z-Love you too Daddy😍😍

Sorry I haven't been updating..Ans thanks for the support..I have another book about Spitfire and Chalant called Live,Love,&Laugh (I think)
THANK YOOU AND I LOVE YOOU!!Btw I'm in Mississippi,about to be in Florida

Flo|rida Florida Flo-Rida