.13.She's SUCH a savage

It was a relief.College was delayed for 5 months.Who knows why?
Zatanna sat back and took a small sip of her coffee.Dick had brought her to a small coffee shop in Downtown Gotham.I took awhile to convince her that everything's okay.

Step.1.-COMPLETE!

He stared at her.She looked up and saw his eyes burning holes in her,"Why are you staring at me?"
He half smiled,"Because you're so beautiful."
She blushed,"Thanks babe..Oh um."
Her phone dinged.She looked at it.
"What'd it say?"
Zatanna shrugged and put her phone away,"Nothing!I mean..nothing important."
Dick's phone also dinged.
(I made up Snaptimez)
Snaptimez:Barbara Gordon is in your area..Less than 2 miles away..Acquainted by:John Constantine

Dick's smirk grew.
Step.2.-IN PROGRESS..
He pulled Zatanna close and gave her a kiss.She ignored the fact that John was near and kissed him.

John looked through the coffee shop window and saw them kissing.He growled,"That's it Grayson.."

They broke apart.Dick paid,then rushed away with Zatanna.John creepily watched them.He scowled at the fact they were holding hands.
He clenched his fists to the point where his knuckles were white.He imagined punching Dick strait across the face.
He was going to get his Zatanna back,even if it means murder.

Dick had wrapped his arm around Zatanna's neck.They were walking towards the car.
----
They got in the car and rode down the road.Zatanna pulled out her phone and scrolled through social media.
Wally,who was currently walking,I mean like wtfh..He heals like super fast,that's why you never see scratches on him,was at the mall in downtown Gotham with Artemis,Bart,and Jaime.
(I ship em)
Zatanna yawned and saw John's car.
She was still scared of him.She bit her lip and looked at Dick.He glanced over to her,"Yes darling?"
She shook her head,"Nothing."
She had to stay strong.This was the only way she would recover from John's wrath.Dick put a hand on her shoulder,"Look it's fine..I'm not letting that moron ANYWHERE near you.If he tries to touch or even talk to you,he's dead."
Zatanna felt better,"Okay.. Thanks..but I found out that..h-he's not working alone.I don't know who with,but he or she's mean."
Dick shrugged,"I'll beat their ass too."
They arrived at Dick's house and Zatanna went back into her fort.She's been doing that...All Dick had to do was be near her for about 10 minuets and she was fi-okay.She was never fine.Especially when John's grandma just lives on the other side of the road,2 houses down.
Dick walked in and saw her in her cave.
He walked over to her and pulled the covers up.She was holding her legs to her chest.Fear took over her body.She knew she was safe,but he was still out there,searching for her.She blinked a few times then felt the stinging pain again.It felt like when he threw a pen at her and it hit her on the back of the cheek.It stung for 2 weeks.

The stinging was hurting her.She closed her eyes and felt the pain.
Dick didn't know what was going on
"Are you okay?"He said in a light voice.
Zatanna felt some tears fall down her face,"Dick I'm still scared."
He laid next to her,"I know you are.He hurt you and now it's my turn to hurt him..Think of it as a fun game.Its called 'beat the living bloody hell out of John asshole Constantine.'.."
Zatanna looked at him with tears in her big blue eyes,"Dick I mean it..I'm really scared.."
He sighed,"He won't hurt you again....I promise.And if he does,I will never forgive myself.."
She looked out of the window.
"Can I visit Kori?.."
Dick paled,"Umm..Where'd that come from.."
She looked at him,"I want to see her.
I haven't seen her since she moved to Jump City."
He gulped,"Will you still love me even if you go to Kori's?"
Zatanna gave him a look,"That's a shitty question..Of course I would.Why'd you ask."
He bit his lip.
Should I tell her..?
He sighed,"Something happened between me and Kori back in my Teen Titans days.."
Zatanna shrugged,"You can't change your past,babe."
He closed his eyes,"No,no,I know..It's just..Kori and Rachel....they don't live alone.."
Zatanna rolled her eyes,"Yeah,Garfield Logan probably lives with-"
He cut her off,"Kori has a daughter!"
He said it really fast.
Zatanna titled her head,"Um...Okay....but who's-"She gasped,"No....motherfucking....way...
Dick Grayson and Kori Anders...who knew.."
He clenched his eyes shut,"That's why I left...She begged me to stay,but I took off...That's why the other day she was kinda embarrassed to see me..."
Zatanna felt weak and hurt,"W-wha..."
He looked away from her,"That's why I didn't want you to go to Kori's...Mar'i's never gonna know her dad..."
Zatanna felt really mad all of the sudden."So you named it?"
Dick felt mad too,"I had to take some responsibility,Zatanna."
"I know that!"She snapped.
He looked at her,"So know your mad..When you just got done saying you can't change your past..."
Zatanna felt like she was about to get hit..but she stood her ground.
"So are you ever gonna keep,it."
Dick groaned,"Stop CALLING her an It!"
Zatanna laughed angrily,"Make me!"
He pinned her to the wall..Zatanna felt the tears.His face came closer as she held the tears back.Then he kissed her.
It was a long and passionate kiss.
"I don't want to fight over something so stupid...I was insecure...."He whispered against her lips.Dick picked her up.Zatanna wrapped legs around his waist and her hands around his neck."I don't wanna fight either...I was probably just jealous.."
Dick smirked,"I-"
Zatanna cut him off before he could say anything,"Maybe later in life,sugar pie."She winked seducively.(THATS HOW IM SPELLING IT!)
He felt her start to play with his hair,"God damm,babe.How are you so light?"
She smiled,"I only weighed 90 pounds in high school."
His jaw dropped,"God damm...."

She put his hair in a little ponytail."See.Now you're a girl!"
Dick frowned,"See.Now your a lesbian."
Zatanna unwrapped one of her legs and kicked Dick in the-you know where.
He held his crotch in pain as Zatanna swooped down and laid on his bed.
He was up in like 2 minuets.
"Why are you so strong?"
She giggled,"It's my secret."
He crawled on the bed and sat on her waist.
She groaned,"You probably weigh 200 pounds!"
He shrugged,"Because of all my muscle I weigh 129."

Zatanna poked his stomach,"And by muscles you mean donuts?"
He grabbed her hands and pinned her down.She started to laugh..
He started to lick her ALL over her face.She kicked her legs and squealed.
"NOO!"She managed to say in between laughs. He finally started to kiss her.
She still couldn't control her laughs.
Dick finally had to pull up,"Girl..."He started.Zatanna pinched his cheek,"Ooh shunny!You have a mighty fine girlfriend..She wants you...She's craving you."Zatanna said,in a grandma voice.Dick shivered."Great,now my cheeks hurt."He said,holding his cheek.He knew Zatanna would kiss it so that's why he said it.
Zatanna laughed quietly then kissed his cheek."No,A little to the right."

Zatanna stopped kissing his cheek after she found out about his plan.She was about to slap him when she decided to punch him on the chest.Not hard,and not softly.
He groaned,"Can you please kiss my chest.Please?"
She rolled his eyes and kissed his lips,"I can't kiss you without your shirt on."
He crossed his arms,"I can't.Your sitting on me."
She laughed,"Oh yeah..mhh."
She helped him take off his shirt.
His 6-pack was perfectly carved.
She smiled."Oh Lordy Dick Grayson..You're gonna be the death of me..."
Zatanna had finally noticed a piercing.
She tried not to smile.But Dick laughed and it made it harder not to.So she let it out,"Why the fuck do you have a nipple piercing?You bitch!"She said,laughing at the same time.
She finally calmed down,"Oh god."
Dick had been playing with her hair."Can you take it down."
She rolled her eyes.She took out the ponytail as her hair fell out,becoming some kind of monster.
Dick began to brush it down.
Zatanna crossed her arms,"Why are you such a good boyfriend."
He shrugged,"Don't worry about it."
She got up and he whined.
"I'm going to take a shower."
He smirked as she left the room,"And I'll take one with you."He whispered.

Zatanna had gotten in the shower.
It's not gonna surprise me if he comes and takes a shower with me.He's asked but I always told him no..maybe he can today.
Her thoughts were right she turned around and screamed.Dick was standing right there.He smiled kinda evilly,"Hello."
She crossed her arms,"Next time you scare me,I'm ripping out your piercing."
He shrugged,"I'll still love you."
She shrugged,"Okay help me wash my hair."
He rolled his eyes."Kay,babe."

She got a hand full of shampoo.Dicks jaw dropped when he saw the amount of shampoo she uses.
She turned around."What?Can't a girl just be one?"
He moved closer to her,"So girls use a hand full of shampoo?"
She moved closer,"Precisely..And conditioner too."
His eyes widened,"Wow.."They were face to face now.
Dick moved his head even closer as Zatanna did the same.Their lips touched.Zatanna put her hands around his head.Dicks hands were ALREADY
on Zatanna's waist.

--..After the shower..--

"Dickie.."
He looked strait at her,"Yes babe?"
Zatanna put on a pouty face,"Pwease?"
Dick sighed."Why can't you just go with out a bra or shirt?"
Zatanna glared at him,"I know you just wanna look at my boobs..I'm not dumb."
He groaned,"Babe.."
She quietly stole a shirt from his closet."Now go do the laundry.I NEED a bra."
She already had his everything on.
He got all close to her,"Not if we have sex."
She rolled her eyes,"My parents would DIE of they found out."
His eyes brightened,"So you will have sex with me?"
She winked,"Maybe."