20.The question

She looked at Dick in shock and pain,"Does this make us..adopted siblings?"

He felt a lump in his throat,"I don't know."

He knew Bruce would make them break-up if they were..

Bruce sighed,"Well..I wouldn't consider you guys...as much as siblings...More as like...No-blood-related-in-any-type siblings..."

Zatanna shook her head and put her hands on her forehead,"But Da-I mean-Bruce..Why didn't you tell me when I was little?"

Giovanni and Sindella looked at her and both sighed,"Me and your father-"

She cut them off,"You don't deserve to call me your kid..You LIAR!Your not my parents."

Dick sighed,"Easy,Zee."He whispered.

Megan shook her head,"So..Back to the conversation.."

Barbara eyed Dick the whole time,"Are you gonna make them break up because they are adopted siblings?"

Zatanna growled...

Bruce shook his head,"No..They ARE not blood related..So I'm not gonna consider-"

"But you and Dick,Tim,Nor Jason are blood related and you consider them siblings!"Barbara snapped as Bruce shrugged,"Maybe because they all are blood related.."

Everybody gasped..

Zatanna sighed,"Oh my god...Damians my...brother.."The word rolled off of her tongue like bad food..

She shook in disgust.

Damian then walked in,"Ex-squeeze me?"

Bruce sat back in his chair,"You and Zatanna are siblings.."

He screamed and ran back to his room..

(I think I said something about him and Carmen running away..I couldn't find it of I did..So she ran away and he's still here..But is still an intellectual Bad-ass..)

Zatanna shrugged,"Can I leave now?"

Her other dad sighed,"No..I'm telling you a story."He grabbed Sindella's hand,"Me and your mom-I mean-Sindie,we are going to...prison...So..we told you because Bruce is taking you under his cape..So the internet won't blow up.."

Zatanna gasped,"Why?"

Sindella-or Sindie-Sighed,"Drug use.."

Zatanna shook her heads,"So...My adoptive brother is my boyfriend,another ones a killer,the other one is just plain out weird and then theirs Damian!And my fake patents are drug addicts!And my dad is Batman!My mom's Super Woman!What else?"

Diana slightly smiled,"You're gonna have another sibling."

Everybody glanced at her..

"WHAT?"They all yelled as she kept on that small smile,"I'm due in 7 months."

Zatanna threw her hand up and down,"And my moms pregnant and like in her 40's!Now can I leave?""

Diana sighed,"Sure but-"

Zatanna already stood up dragging Dick out of the door..

She still had her fuzzy pants and t-shirt on..

She got in the car as Dick chuckled,"Why,hello sister."