.11.The zoo part 1

Zatanna woke up with the smell of cinnamon in the air.She smiled and noticed that nobody was sleeping.
Great now Dick's gonna call me sleepy baby..She thought.
Everybody slept in Zatanna's room.
Artemis and Zatanna had redesigned her room..
She walked out of her room and down the stairs."And theirs my sleepy baby.."
She groaned,"Don't call me that."

He chuckled and kissed her forehead,"I can call you whatever I'd like to,munchkin."
She rolled her eyes."Who knew you knew how to cook?"
Dick laughed,"Try one."
She picked up a cinnamon roll."Is it Pillsbury?"
He shook his head,"No."
She took a bite.She was in love,"What the hell is in here?"
He smiled,"My secret ingredient!"
She looked at Wally and Artemis
"Okay get ready,We're going to the zoo."
They all went into Zatanna's room.Artemis went into the bathroom with Wally.

Outfits
\|\\\||\\\

Chicago hat one is Zatanna'sIt's a city thing is Artemis's

It's a city thing is Artemis's

Chicago hat one is Zatanna'sIt's a city thing is Artemis's

Dicks^^^^^

Wally's^^^^^

Wally's^^^^^

They all piled into Dick's car.

Wally sat in the back with Artemis,"So this is what rich people drive?"Dick shrugged,"This was my Easter present

Dick shrugged,"This was my Easter present..I had a car before this but I had gotten it for Christmas that year."
Artemis smirked,"Yeah,.Im rich because of my dad,but it's like he never gives me money..Jade was always his favorite child.."She growled after.
"So are you and Jade still in touch?"Dick asked as Artemis shrugged,"If you mean by dropping Lian off so Jade and Roy can fuck,then yes.Plus I've caught them before..They never noticed me but ehh."
Dick rubbed Zatanna's shoulder,"Why aren't you talking?"
She shrugged,"No reason..I'm fine.."
Dick grabbed her hand and kissed it,"Okay.."
But something was bothering her...John had found out that her and Dick were dating and he's moving in with his grandma until he can afford his own place..He's coming to get her back..He's coming to make Dick's life miserable.She didn't want him to know though."I love you."He said.
She smiled,"I love you too."

They arrived...

Zatanna was texting her mom.
Artemis was pushing Wally around,"You better be lucky I'm not gonna run you into things.."
He smirked,"If you do,you won't get my sugar tonight."
Artemis smacked him in the head.
Zatanna looked up,"Okay it's 10 dollars for 15 and up.."
Dick was smirking,"Here's 40."
He paid,as usual.
They entered the zoo and looked at the Flamingos."Ooh!I like that one!Why the fuck is it white?"Wally questioned.Some kids looked at him.
"Wallace!Language!There are kids!"
They ventured off and found the monkeys.Zatanna scrunched up her face,"It smells like you!"She pinched her nose and looked at Dick.He laughed,"I smell perfect!"
A monkey named Babs was rolling round.Zatanna snickered,"Babs.."
Dick elbowed her,"It's mean but funny.."He started to laugh too.

(Me and my sister and playing GTA 5 and she stole a bus and said,"All the passengers are like'HALP MEHH!')

They were at the elephants when Wally started to get hungry."There's a cafe in the butterflies called Butterfly Café."Zatanna said,as Wally groaned,"I only had 9 cinnamon rolls!!"
"And where exactly are the butterflies?"Artemis crossed her arms.
Zatanna looked at her phone,"We're meeting up with my parents..Their at the butterflies."
Wally crossed his arms,"Why are their butterflies here?They're millions around us!"
They all looked at Wally with stupid looks.He put his hands up,"What?"
They rolled their eyes and walked to the cafe..They all ordered butterfly cookies.They were little sugar cookies shaped like butterflies.Zatanna found her family,"ZEE!"Zeke saw her first.
He ran up to her and gave her a giant hug.Dick was right behind her.Giovannj stood up,"And theirs the lucky man."
He bro-hugged Dick,"Yes sir."
Giovanni laughed,"Oh ho ho ho!He's a keeper Zatanna.A lot better than-"
Zatanna cut him off,"We're going to the Tigers."She dragged Dick off.
"What's wrong with talking about John-"She cut him off,"It's a hard subject.."
He smiled,"It's okay."
"Hey,I heard theirs koalas."
Dick grabbed her hand,"Well tigers first then we'll see those little things!"
She smiled,"Okay."
It was kinda hard to not mention the John thing to him..She kept it in but it was really hard..Artemis had seen the clip on Facebook about it and it's her and Zatanna's secret..
----------------------------------------------
They were about to leave when Dick got
Zatanna a plush koala.She was so happy.She gave him a small kiss.They spent about 10 minuets in gift shop.They found a photo booth and took some pictures.They were having such a good time.Then Wally was hungry,again.So they got Dippin Dots!Wally got chocolate,Zatanna got mint,Dick got vanilla,and Artemis got Cotton Candy.They sat in the shade and chatted,"So um..How was today?"
Dick started to conversation.
"We need to do this more often."
"I loved it!"
"Can I get some more Dippin dots?"
They all groaned to Wally's response.
"How was it Wally?"Artemis asked,very annoyed.He smiled,"Very good!"
Artemis got up and got him some more Dippin dots.They all chatted about dogs."I really want a dog..I'd love it to death."Zatanna said as Dick texted Wally

d-I'm getting her one for her birthday.

Wally gasped."Okay."
Then Dick looked up and bit his lip.
He started to kiss all on Zatann.She giggled,"Stop it!What's gotten into you?"She laughed.He looked up again and saw this man staring at them.
He smirked then gave her a big kiss..

John had seen them kissing.He clenched his fists,"You'll get it Grayson..You just wait."

Short chapter....Sawrry😅😢