.15.Bruises and Kisses

The next day,Zatanna wouldn't get out of bed..
Schedules were released..Everyone had a day to learn their classes.

"Zee,He left..He's probably in the hospital because of what I did to him."
Her head was still under the covers.
Dick sighed,"Please?"
She still didn't say anything.
He never even saw what he did.
He pulled up the covers.He saw all of the bruises and dried blood.
How did he do that in like 5 minuets?
He gently touched a bruise as she winced.He jerked his hand away.

Zatanna pulled the covers over her head again.."Zee....please!You know he's gone..I will carry you around."
She turned to face him and only put her eyes and up above the covers.
He knew it was working,"And I'll kiss all of your bruises and I'll cook dinner tonight."
She pulled herself out of the covers.He smirked and picked her up.

He carried her to the living room and sat her down on the couch.
"Do you want some food?I'll cook you Ramen.."
She nodded as he hurried off to fix her some ramen..

(This is a VERY sucky poem I wrote)
He hurt you.And bruised you..
You knew he'd do that too..

Dick promised to help..
He left you pain that made you Yelp.

All these bruises cover you like a gown
And they make Dick frown

Why even like him?Why even try?
Because I love him,that's why..

He left you and broke you.
Yet he is very hot,too..

He's a Grayson,more than hot,
Losers are people who say he's not.

I love him,he loves me,
He's my Senpai,And I'm his Yandere

She snapped out of thought and saw a small bowl next to her.It had Ramen in it..She smiled and picked it up.She knew Dick,and he ALWAYS cools off his food,if it's his or not.

She looked around for him and didn't see him.
She then saw him come out of their room with a towel,"Well,If I'm gonna kiss all of your bruises,then you have to be comfy,right?"
She smiled,"Yeah,I guess."
He looked surprised,"You talked.."
She crossed her arms,"I'm not deaf,Grayson."
He shrugged and put the warm towel under her neck,"Okay,I need you to take off your shirt."
She rolled her eyes and took it off.
Their wasn't many bruises from the top of her stomach to her shoulders..
Her waist,legs,thighs,feet,arms,and knees were the worst.She had about 15 bruises..Who knew a 20 year old man can do so much damage to a 19 year old in 5 minuets??..

She took her pants off as he began kissing her arms.He gently kissed everyone of her bruises.
He saw a 'bruise' on her neck and claimed he had to kiss it...

(Life goals😅😭💞)

He kissed all 7 bruises on her thighs,4 on her arms,2 on one,2 on the other,The only bruise on her left leg.
She had two on her feet,so he kissed her feet.And he kissed the bruise on her knee,from falling the other day..

She pouted when he got up.He swooped down and gave her a few second kiss."I'm cooking dinner,remember?"
She rolled her eyes,"It's not like I'm half dead.."
He shrugged,"How are you even gonna cover up all of those bruises?"
She smirked,"2 years ago,I got a backpack full of bronzer..Easy.."
He put some water in a pot,"Still,what if it rains?"

She sat down and peeled back  a banana,"Don't think so negative."

DINNNNNEEEERRRRRRRR

"Who knew you could cook dinner?"
Zatanna asked,eyeballing the bowl of Spaghetti.He shrugged,"I learned how to cook when Alfred went out for a week."
Zatanna nodded,"Poor Tim,Damion,and Bruce.."
"Don't forget Jason!"

Zatanna shivered,"Jassson.."
He gave her a look,"What?He only killed 2 people?!"
Zatanna gasped,"He's a monster!He's a bad guy because he raped Rachel like 7 years ago!"
Dick gave Zatanna a glass of Lemonade,"That's the past,Zee."

She glared at him,"I don't care..Now,If I get food poisoning from this shit I'm gonna murder you."
He shrugged,"Okay..Its not that bad.."

Zatanna rolled it up on her fork and took a nibble,then a small bite.
"It's okay.."

He smirked,"Is it as good as Olive Gardens?"

She took a sip of lemonade,"You wish."
-------
Zatanna put on a T-shirt and laid back in her bed,"Okay,it was good."
He nodded,"You had to admit..Bow can you use your magic to clean the dishes?"

Zatanna had a look on her face,"Well,I can't make myself rich,or give myself a wardrobe,or make my dead brother come alive again.."

Clayton had died in a tragic car wreck..Her Mother has cancer....And her sister has been having sex with Damion every other night..Her life was going downhill...And Carmen got her first tattoo,yay..I guess?

It's just her dad and Zeke at home..Jonas went back to England..Everything wasn't that good in the Zatara household.

"So Cassie's gonna have a kid?"

Dick shrugged and put down his night-time hair gel,"Well,you could say that..They don't exactly know..She threw up a few but that could be anything..Oh and I need a haircut.."
Zatanna walked behind him and ruffled his hair then kissed his ear,"I think it looks fine,You'll be the next rapunzel."
He went crossed eyed,"Oh rapunzel,let down your hair."He mimicked in a girly voice.

Zatanna giggled,"Okay,let's go to bed."
He whined,"Why can't we-"
She glared at him,"Because I have bruises all over me and I don't need more."

He shrugged,"It's your loss."
She perfected her pillow and laid back,"I'm tired.."

Dick put an arm around her,"We have a big day tomorrow,baby.."

She smiled and closed her eyes,"Bigger than your dick.."

Hi sorry I haven't been updating my Nana just got cancer and we went to go see her and I didn't have service and she didn't have wifi..

CURSE OLD PEOPLE!!