. 27.Hurt

Wally felt horrible.He left his girlfriend for her best friend.He really did like Artemis.Man,how pretty she was.He knew her curves like the back of his hand.Her beautiful blonde hair.Her dazzling grey eyes.Her sweet voice and gentle laugh.

He had really screwed up.What was he kidding?His emotions fucked him up.He lost his bestfriend,and his girl.

Wally thought that Artemis would be long gone past their relationship.But little did he fucking know.

He drank another shot of whiskey and picked up his phone.He went strait to the dial button and hit on the one of the contacts he wanted to talk to.

Dick Grayson
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The pain.Artemis couldn't handle the pain.Hell,she couldn't even feel pain.She was numb.

The love of her life,didn't love her.He loved her best friend..

The scars.They stained her thighs and arms.She slit the knife across a clean part of her leg.She held back the tears.

Cocaine was all over the kitchen table,and knifes were all over,too.

Zatanna came to check on her a few times.But she didn't want to see Zatanna.She wanted to see Wally.Him and his charming face and sizzling eyes.But if only he loved her back..

(I got them off of Pinterest...)

Every few days,she would carve a heart.

She was both mentally and physically abused.And their was nothing nobody could do about it.

-----------

Zatanna felt bad.Like it was her fault Artemis was like this.She didn't want to take the blame.

She sighed and drank some of her coffee.She had just Graduated from college.

Ever since the big fight between Wally and her boyfriend,she felt different.

All this drama was hard to put up with.