Chapter 2

Madalynn's P.O.V
Day of the party.

"Hmm. What to wear." I say to myself while looking through my closet.

Grayson said wear something that makes my body look good, so I'm gonna do that.
----------------
I go to the Mall, and look for a dress and shoes. (Dress and shoes in the box.)
I finally found a dress and shoes that I like, so of course, I buy them. After I bought the dress and shoes, I walk around the mall, and I went to bath and body works, and bought some perfume.
----------------
Once I get home, I see that it's 4:30 pm. I turn music on and try to take a shower, until my phone vibrated.

Grayson Dolan: Oh, btw party starts at 8. Get here early, please?

Me: Okay. I'll try to if you give me your address.

Grayson Dolan: 0420 P-Way Lane. I'll see you here. 😉

I ignored the text, and got a shower.
While I'm in the shower, I shave my legs and do the other things. Once I got out, I dry off, and keep the towel wrapped around me. I wash my face and brush my teeth.

I look in the mirror, blow dry my hair, and curl it. After I curl it, I do my makeup.

Just foundation, mascara, and eyeshadow. Something basic. After all that, I look at the time and see that it's 5:55 pm, so I put the dress and shoes on.

One last glance in the mirror, I turn my lights off and I head downstairs.

"Well sweetie. Why are you all dressed up? Where are you going?" My mom asked. "Oh gosh mom. I forgot to tell you that I was invited to a party. I'm sorry." I say.

"It's fine sweetie. Go ahead, go have fun. Stay safe. I love you." My mom said, which makes me smile. "I love you too Mom." I say while walking out the door.

---------------
"I think I'm here. Come outside." I say on the phone to Grayson. All of a sudden, I see a door open, and he smiles. He hangs up, and walks up to my car.

He opens my door, and I get out. He closes the door, and wraps his arm around me. I look up at him, and he looks down at me. "Can you explain to me why you have your arm wrapped around me?" I ask, very seriously. He chuckes. "You're my girl tonight." He says.

I stop walking, and look at him with a serious face. "Look Grayson. I'm a human being. Not a fucking object. Either you like me, or you don't. Don't fucking use me." I say, walking ahead of him.

"I understand that Madalynn. I just don't know you well enough to have feelings for you yet. That could change tonight though." He says as we walk inside his house.

I just ignore him. He's already pissed me off. I'm to the point where I'm about to leave and go back home.

"Why did you want me here early?" I ask, while standing in the kitchen watching Grayson put food out. "So you can help me. All you gotta do is help set the food out. And since you got here early, you get to stay longer than everyone else." He said while winking at me.
-------------------
It's 7:30 and mainly everyone had done showed up. People were already smoking and drinking, girls dancing all over guys, their were so many people here.

I'm in a crowd of people, and I didn't like it. I just stood their with a drink in my hand looking for Grayson, or my 2 friends that are suppose to be here.

I couldn't find Grayson, until he came up to me, or so I thought he did... "Well hello beautiful." He says while he wraps one of his arms around my neck. I looked at him. "Ethan, what the fuck are you doing?" I hear someone say. I turn around and their was Grayson right behind me.

If that's Grayson, then who's - oh yeah. That's Ethan, Grayson's twin brother.

I totally forgot Grayson had a twin brother. Oh my fucking gosh I'm so stupid. I walk toward Grayson, and he wraps his arm around my waist and starts rubbing the side of my thigh.

"You look hot as fuck by the way. I like how that dress fits you. Shows your curves, and your ass." Grayson says, and grabs my ass.

"I'll be back. I'm gonna go drink some with Ethan and them. Just wanted to check on you and see how you're doing." He says, kisses my forehead, and walks away.

I walk outside to get some fresh air. It was hot in there, and it was too loud. I scroll through Twitter, and check all my other stuff.

Whatever I'm drinking, is really good actually. I've been drunk a lot of times, but I've only smoked weed like once.

I sit outside for 20 minutes, and finally decide to go back inside.

I noticed that Sophia or Lynzie didn't show up, so I had nobody to interact with.

Grayson comes back up to me, and gives me a hug. "You're fucking amazing, you know that right Madalynn?" He says. "Grayson, you're drunk and high. Go away." I say, while giggling, but I wrap my arms around him.

"Come over here with Ethan and all of us. We're playing beer pong. You can be on my team." Grayson says, and I decide to go play with them.

Beer pong is actually really fun. I really get into it.

I get over there, and Jack, Aaron, and Ethan are on one team, and Grayson, Cameron, and I are on the other.

"You wanna go first?" Ethan ask me, and I shake my head yes. He gives me the little ball, and I throw it right into the cup.

The game is over, and my team won, of course. I'm a little drunk. Beer doesn't usually get me drunk, so I get some Crown. Crown makes me get drunk easier.

As I'm drinking the Crown, Grayson comes up to me, and we start having a little conversation. We start talking about the party, and he tells me that I'm the prettiest one here, and how he 'has feelings for me.'

He's drunk Madalynn, he's gonna say stuff he don't mean...

"Hey. Let's go over here to Ethan and them. They have weed." Grayson says, and we walk towards them. "You wanna hit?" Ethan asks, and he holds the blunt. "Sure." I say, and take the blunt from his hand.

I take a hit, inhale it, hold it in, and exhale it with no problem. I pass it to Grayson, and we just keep taking hits off of it until it's almost gone.

I'm high and drunk right now, and I feel fucking amazing.

"Let's go dance." Grayson says, and drags me to the living room. We start dancing, and I start dancing on Grayson. I turn around, and he's smirking. Obviously, he likes it.
------------------------
It's 12:50 a.m, and everyone starts to leave. I'm too drunk and high to leave, so I'm just gonna stay here, since my mom said I could.

I help Grayson, Ethan, Jack, Cameron, and Aaron clean up, since I'm staying over, and since I was one of the first ones to get here.

They're playing music on a speaker while we clean so it won't be so boring.

I'm still drunk and high, and I honestly feel so amazing right now.

While cleaning, I had Grayson slapping my ass, grabbing my ass, and saying dirty things to me.

I'm not gonna lie, he knew how to turn a girl on with his words and all, but I wasn't gonna give in. I know his intentions.

What's up guys. I hope you're liking this book so far. This is a pretty long chapter, I know.
Things start getting interesting in the next chapter and so. So...
But my school starts back August 15th, so I won't be updating that much, not unless I have free time.
BUT THANK YOU FOR 1.15K READS ON MY FIRST BOOK I WROTE! I honestly didn't think it'll get that many reads!
Anyways, just keep reading, cause it gets good. 😛