Chapter 11

Madalynn's P.O.V

After talking for a while at the park, Ethan and I finally decide to go walk back to my house.

On the way back from the park, it was nothing but laughs and giggles.

"You know, us bonding like this right now, makes me fall for you even more." Ethan says, bluntly.

I just look at him.

"And you know what that means?" He ask, and I just look at him.

"It means I can't be around you. Since you're Grayson's." Ethan says, which causes both of our moods to change.

I'm gonna admit, I got very upset when he said that.

I don't have feelings for him, but it's the fact that I'm close to him as a best friend, and he's gonna have to distance himself away from me. All because of Grayson.

"You don't have to E. We're best friends, and Grayson can get over that. So fucking what if you have feelings for me. You can't change your feelings for me instantly. You're not a fucking magician." I say, and Ethan lightly giggles.

"I know. But it'll be best for the both of us. Well, for me." He says, and I give him a sad look.

He takes my hand, and holds it tightly.

"Don't get upset either. I'll start coming over again whenever I lose feelings for you." He says, and I start tearing up.

"Let's get out of our feels. Ok? You're gonna be fine. I promise." E says.

I just shake my head yes.

We walk in silence, when finally Ethan came up with a cheesy pickup line.

"Hey Madalynn."
"Yeah?"
"Do you like pizza?"
"Well yeah."
"Good. Because I wanna pizza that ass."

I glare at him, and we both start laughing.

"Hey E."
"What?"
"I'll be Burger King, and you'll be McDonald's. I'll have it my way, and you'll be lovin' it."

We both look at each other seriously, but we eventually start laughing.

A few minutes later, we get back to my house.

Ethan opens the door, and I walk in.

I see Sophia asleep on the floor, Lynzie asleep on the rug, an Grayson asleep on the couch.

"Well damn. What time is it?" Ethan ask, and I look at the clock.

"12:45 AM." I say.

"How long were we at the park?" He ask, and I shrug my shoulders.

"I guess I'll wake everyone up." I say, and get the air horn.

I get closer to the living room, and I blow it.

They all jump up, and look at me.

"It's about time you get here." Sophia says.

"Yeah. Sophia and I fell asleep because we thought you'd get here faster than what you did." Lynzie says.

"Well. I'm here now." I say, and shrug my shoulders.

"You guys can stay the night. Since we never did get to hangout." I say, and Sophia and Lynzie stand up and go to my room.

"You and Grayson can sleep in the guest room." I tell Ethan, and Grayson looks at me.

"Why can't I sleep with you?" Grayson ask.

"Because you always sleep with me. I haven't hung out with my friends in a while." I tell him, and go upstairs to my room.

----------
When I get to my room, Sophia and Lynzie are sitting on my bed.

"Spill. Now. I wanna know everything!" They both say, and I laugh.

I change into my sleep clothes, I give them clothes, and we all sit on my bed.

15 minutes later, I get done telling them.

"So. Basically what you just said is that you went to their party, Grayson started hitting on you because he was drunk, and now y'all both have feelings for each other? And y'all are possibly gonna date? And Ethan has feelings for you?" Lynzie ask, and I shake my head yes.

"Well damn. When will this ever happen to me?" She says sarcastically, and we all laugh.

"How was the party? Was it fun?" Sophia ask, and I look at her.

"Maybe if you would've went like you was you was, you would know." I say.

"I'm just kidding. Yeah. It'll fun. I got drunk and high as fuck, and Grayson, Ethan, Jack, Aaron, Cameron and I all played Xbox." I say.

She nods her head.

"Well. It's like 1 in the morning, I'm tired. So I'm going to sleep. Goodnight you guys." Sophia says while she gets under the covers.

"Wait! I'm tired too! Let me get under the covers!" Lynzie says, and I laugh.

"Goodnight guys." I say, fix my pillow, get under the covers, and turn off my lamp.

What's up guys! I hope you've all had a great day!
Happy Valentine's Day btw.
I've spent my day sick. I went to school and got sick, so I had to come home.
On top of it all, I spent the day by myself because I'm single. But that's ok. 😂

I finally decided that I'm gonna update every Wednesday. But I won't be updating tomorrow. I'll wait till next Wednesday.
✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼