Chapter 14

Madalynn's P.O.V

"You think you love me?" I say, and he nods his head yes.

"Sometimes, you just gotta let the truth out." He says, and smiles.

I'm still surprised. I was not expecting that anytime soon.

I just look at him.

"Too soon?" He ask, and I shake my head no.

"Are you lying?" He ask, and I shake my head no.

"I'm just really surprised right now." I say, and he just looks at me.

"Why babygirl?" He ask, and I just shrug my shoulders.

"I don't know to be honest. I think it's because I'm developing harder feelings for you, and I'm starting to love you also." I say, and he looks at me and smiles.

"Good. Because you mean so much to me." He says, and kisses my forehead.

"Wanna play Xbox?" I ask, and he laughs and looks at me.

"Sure." He says, and I go and turn the Xbox on.

----------------
A few hours go by of us playing Xbox, and we get bored. It's boring at my house, and I wanna go do something.

"Hey Gray?" I ask, and he pauses the game.

"Yes?" He looks at me.

"I'm bored. I wanna go do something." I say, and he giggles.

"Well, what do you wanna go do?" He ask, and I look at him.

"I wanna go to the mall to buy me some new stuff." I say, and he smiles.

"Then let's go." He says.

"I'm not going looking like this." I say, and point to what I'm wearing.

"Then change. That's what I'm about to do." He says, and takes off his sweatpants.

He reaches in his bag, and pulls out his black pair of skinny jeans with holes in them, and puts them on.

He gets his "The 1975" shirt out of his bag, and puts it on.

He goes to the mirror, and runs his hand through his hair twice, and it was fixed.

He comes back to the room, grabs his socks, shoes, and puts them on.

"I'm ready." He says, and looks at me. "And you're not even ready yet." He says, and I laugh.

"I've been watching you the whole time." I say, and he giggles.

"It's not gonna take me long. All I'm gonna do is change, and put my hair in a messy bun and I'm ready." I say, and go to my closet.

I grab my black leggings, and my white Nike shirt. I go over to my bed, grab my bra off the floor, and put it on.

I put my leggings on, and I feel a smack on my left ass cheek.

I turn around, and Grayson was laughing.

"You're an ass." I say, and he looks at me.

"But I'm your ass." He says, and I shake my head.

I finish getting dressed, and go to the mirror.

I throw my hair up in a messy bun, and it actually looked good.

I go to my shoes that are in a box, grab some socks out of my drawer, and I grab my black and white nike roshes.

I finish putting everything on, grab my wallet, and walk out of my room.