Chapter 19

Madalynn's P.O.V

"Baby. Baby. Babyyy." I heard Grayson whisper say as he was rubbing my arm.

I opened my eyes and he was shirtless just in his underwear with a towel in his hand drying his hair.

"GoodMorning beautiful. We gotta go look at that apartment." He says and kisses my forehead.

"What time is it?" I looked at Grayson with my eyes semi - opened.

"9 a.m sharp." He says and goes back into the bathroom.

I sit up, stretch, and yawn.

I look around and realize E is still asleep beside me, so I decide to pester him.

I scoot close to him, and start poking his face.

He didn't budge.

I start rubbing my finger under his nose.

He still didn't budge.

I start shaking him.

He finally budged.

"Whaaat yo?" He opened one of his eyes.

"Wake yo ass up. We gotta go look at that apartment." I get off the bed and go to the bathroom.

Grayson was brushing his teeth. I look in the mirror and look at him. We make eye contact.

He raised one of his eyebrows and grins.

I shake my head and giggle.

"Is there any hot water left?" I pulled back the shower curtain.

"Mhmm." He looks out the corner of his eye as he spits out the toothpaste in his mouth.

I take my shorts off, stopping about to take my shirt off.

I forgot to grab clean clothes.

I go back to my room, looking through my new clothes Grayson got me.

Grayson comes out. "Just wear something casual. Nothing too classy." He walks past me and sits on my bed.

"Okay." I pull out my Adidas hoodie, my dark pair of skinny jeans, and my Calvin Klein underwear and bra to match.

Grayson looks me up and down. "I just realized you were just in a shirt and panties." He licks his lips. "You look good."

I giggle and roll my eyes.

I walk back to the bathroom.

I strip into my bra and panties and brush my hair.

I play music on my phone, starting with Virtual by YNW Melly.

I hold the end of my hairbrush to my mouth.

"We gone pull up with them sticks and hop out with them choppas. Walking out the 10 in blue balenciaga's I caught a opp now I got blood on blue balenciaga's up that forty let that pistol sing a melody"

After singing that verse, I laugh to myself and strip naked.

I use the bathroom, then realize that Mother Nature came for a visit.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me." I roll my eyes, but glad that I'm not pregnant.

I flush the toilet and get in the shower, noticing a few minutes go by, the water was getting colder and colder.

Grayson lied. How rude.

"Grayyy!!" I scream his name.

He comes in laughing along with Ethan.