Chapter 8

Sexual content. 😉
Madalynn's P.O.V

"Im kidding. I guess I'll try it once." I say, and they both look at each other and smirk.

I can't believe I just agreed to a threesome. A fucking threesome with Grayson and Ethan.

Grayson picks me up off the bed, and makes me stand up. Ethan is standing behind me, and Grayson is in front of me.

All of a sudden, Ethan starts kissing my neck, and I let out a low moan. I turn around to face him, and our lips instantly connect.

Ethan wraps his hands around my waist, and starts pulling on my sweatpants.

Grayson pulls them off, and I step out of them while still making out with Ethan.

Grayson turns me around to face me towards him, and our lips connect.

He pulls on my shirt, and I put my arms up so he can take it off.

He takes my shirt off, picks me up, and lies me on the bed.

He gets on top of me, looks at me, smirks, and winks at me.

Grayson looks at Ethan, and says "this is one of her weaknesses" and starts kissing and biting on my neck.

I let out a low moan, and Grayson smirks in the crook of my neck.

Grayson puts his hand behind my back, and unclaps my bra. He throws it across the room, and he signals for Ethan to come over to us.

"Do the same thing I just did. But when you do it, make sure you bite her neck." Grayson says while taking his shirt off.

Ethan hovers over me, and starts biting and kissing my neck. I let out a quiet moan, and I tug on Ethan's shirt.

He takes it off, and puts it around my eyes like a blindfold.

"So I'm taking it as you're dominant too? And that you're a freak?" I ask Ethan.

"Well obviously." He says, and ties his shirt around my eyes.

Ethan gets up, I'm blindfolded, and I can't see what's going on. Great.

I feel both of them get on the bed, but I don't know who is who. One of them ties my hands together with something, and puts my hands above my head.

All of a sudden, my panties were being taken off, and I feel a finger go inside of me, and I feel a pair of lips connect to mine.

I'm making out with Ethan, possibly, and Grayson is fingering me.

I know Grayson's lips from Ethan's. This has definitely gotta be Ethan making out with me.

I feel another finger go inside of me, and I moan. Ethan bites my bottom lip, and my breath hitches.

"Ethan, move." I hear Grayson whisper.

I felt Grayson go inside me, and I moan.

Grayson starts going fast, and he starts pulling my hair.

He stops, unties the shirt that is around my wrist and unties the shirt that is over my eyes.

I look at him, and his eyes are full of lust.