Chapter 4

Madalynn's P.O.V

Oh, this should be fun.

Me having the house to myself? For a week or two? Hell yeah.

Me and my mom talk for a while, and I go to my room. My phone goes off, and it's Grayson, of course.

Grayson Dolan: Next time we see each other, shit is gonna go down.. If you know what I mean. 😉

I giggle at the text.

Like, I wouldn't mind. I would enjoy it actually.

Me: oh really now? Who said I want it to happen?

I want it to happen.

I wait for a text back while scrolling through Instagram.

My life is boring, but it can be fun at times.

Grayson Dolan: I said you want it to happen. Whether you like it or not. I'm very dominant btw. 😏

Me: oh really now? So you wouldn't mind me calling you daddy? And I bet you would love tying me up.. 😏

Grayson Dolan: fuck. You calling me daddy would be amazing. And yes. I would love tying you up, and making it where I'm in full control, and you just lie there, and let me do anything to you. 😍 especially when I spank you, tease you, and just to some amazing shit to you.

Holy fuck.. I would enjoy all of that. I'm a submissive, and would love for him to be in full control.

Me: holy fuck Grayson.. But keep in mind, just because you're dominant and I'm a submissive doesn't mean I kinda wanna take control. I wanna show you what I can do. 😉

Me: oh, btw, I'm gonna have my house to myself for a week or three. My mom has a business trip she's gotta do.

I lie my phone down, and turn my TV and Xbox on, and play GTA 5.

My phone went off, and it wasn't Grayson.

EthanDolan added you as a friend.

Why the fuck would Ethan add me on Snapchat?

I finally got a text back from Grayson.

Grayson Dolan: Okay. That sounds perfectly fine with me. I wanna see what my babygirl can do. And just let me know when she leaves, and I'll come over. 😉

Me: I can do a lot of things. 😉 But I'm playing GTA, so I'll talk to you later.

Grayson Dolan: okay. I'm being serious too. Just let me know when she leaves, and we can have your house to ourselves.

Me: okay. That sounds good.

I quit texting Grayson, and play GTA. My phone went off, and I was surprised at who it was.

It was Ethan. He sent me a snapchat.

I go to snapchat, and he just sent a picture of him saying hey.

We snapchat for a while, and he starts telling me about Grayson. He tells me that I need to watch him because he's a fuckboy.

This dumbass telling me something I already know.

I tell him that I already know, and he snapchats back saying that he don't care, and that I need to be serious, but I ignore him.

I know Grayson. I know his intentions. But I don't give a fuck.

GTA 5 got boring, so I called Sophia.. No answer.. I call Lynzie... No answer. Well fuck.

I just lie in bed, and do absolutely nothing.