Chapter 26

Sexual Content ;)
Madalynn's P.O.V

I flutter my eyes open as the sunshine in the room peaks through.

I look over to Grayson. His mouth was parted open, lightly snoring, and both hands behind his head.

I roll over and sit on top of him.

I place one of my hands on his face and rub my thumb across his cheek.

He slowly starts waking up by opening his eyes and moving his arms.

He quickly opens his eyes as he realizes that I'm sitting on top of him.

"What a great way to wake up." Grayson stretches his arms out and wraps them around me.

I lean down- taking in the hug.

"Good Morning." I tell him and kiss his cheek.

"Good Morning love." He squeezed me a little tighter.

"Let's go do something today." I get out of his hug and place my hands on his chest as he puts his hands around my waist.

"Like what?" He blinks a couple times- letting his eyes adjust from just waking up.

"Uhm, I don't know. Go to the beach? Have a little beach day?" I shrug trying to come up with something to do.

"You know what?" Grayson scrunches his eyebrows. "That's sounds like a great idea."

"Then lets go." I bluntly tell him. "I'm ready to have fun."

"Let's have our own fun first." Grayson smirks at me and tightens his grip on my waist.

I roll my eyes at him. He's always in the mood.

"We can when we get back." I admit, not really wanting to do it.

"C'mon baby. You know you want to." He moves one of his hands from my waist and starts inching his hand across my thigh.

"I'm not in the mood Gray." I cross my arms.

"Okay. If you're not in the mood, then don't make a sound or move." He moves his hand to my heat, rubbing me simultaneously up and down and in circles.

I bring my lips together and tuck them in, really not wanting to make a noise even though it feels so good.

I bring my eyes down to his - watching him watch his hand and looking at me every few seconds.

"Just admit you want to babe." He grabs my panty line and puts two fingers inside my panties. "Or this will tell me otherwise."

He starts with one finger- going up and down causing me to get chills. I keep my eyes on him, not making a sound or moving even though I want to.

He makes his way to my entrance, slowly inserting his finger.

He's teasing me to make me wanna get in the mood, even though he has already put me in it.

He starts going in and out, making me tilt my head back.

"Looks like I was right." He adds his other finger and pushes deep, causing me to inhale a large breath and to arch my back.

I tilt my head back up, looking at him and removing his hand.

I climb off of him and sit on my knees beside him and look at him.

He gives me this look- the look he always gives me that gives me chills and makes my insides go crazy.

I go for his shorts, grabbing the waistband and pulling them down. He lifts up a little bit- making it easy for me to take them off.