Chapter 29

Grayson's P.O.V
2:06 a.m.

Finding myself not being able to sleep because of all the things running through my mind, I sit up and turn my lamp on.

I rub my eyes from the sudden brightness.

I grab my phone to look at the time, but I overlook it by noticing my lock screen- a picture of Madalynn and I.

It was a picture from in my car. I had my hand on the gearshift as she was holding the top of my hand.

Why did I have to fuck up?

I know Madalynn loves me as much as I love her, but yet I still decided to fuck up.

I know, yeah yeah, it's my fault. I cheated.

Why? Because I have never felt this way with a girl and I was unsure about the feeling.

I wasn't used to the feeling of love, so I decided to test my feelings out to see if the feeling I was feeling was actually true.

Comes to find out, it is true. Very true.

I'm in love with Madalynn Odom and I have fucked everything up. There's no going back.

There's no way she's gonna take me back.

I'm going to have to deal with this feeling until it goes away, which will take some time.

I hate to wonder how she feels.

Thinking about how she feels breaks my heart, even though I just broke her heart.

There's no telling how she feels.

I unlock my phone and bring our messages up, debating whether I should text her or not.

Me- can we talk, please?

I place my phone down and wait for a reply.

I shake my head at myself.

Why am I even doing this? She probably wants me dead.

My thoughts get broken as my light flashes- notifying me that I got a message.

Baby G 🥰- What Grayson?

Me- I don't even know where to start or even know how to say this over text, so can we please meet up later on?

She doesn't take long to reply.

Baby G 🥰- I guess. Text me when you want to meet up. I'm going back to bed now.

For some reason, my body just start tingling. I guess from happiness, even though I shouldn't be happy.

I lie down to go back to sleep, knowing now that I get to tell her everything.

The things that has been on my mind, how I actually feel, and why I did it.

——————————

Madalynn's P.O.V
11:43 a.m.

Me- Grayson I'm here.

I pull up in the parking space at the towns most famous spot- the park.

Yes, there is a park close to my house, but nothing compares to this one.

This one has a track that you can walk around, little trails where you can go into the woods, a pond, and of course, a play area.

I glance down at my phone in my hands- waiting for Grayson to reply.

I look around the park, seeing that a lot of people are here- then Grayson pulls up beside me.