Chapter 6

Madalynn's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of Grayson's snores. I look over at the clock to see that's it's 9:30 am, and it's Monday.

"Grayson. Grayson. GRAYSON!" I say his name while shaking him. He opens his eyes, and looks at me.

"W-what?" He says in his morning voice, that is sexy as fuck.

"It's 9:30 and it's Monday. We're late for school." I say, while trying to get up, but Grayson grabs my arm.

"It's okay. It's only one day. We can just skip, and go tomorrow." He says, and I nod my head.

That is a pretty good idea. I really didn't wanna go to school today anyway.

I lie back down, and Grayson wraps his arm around me. I close my eyes and go back to sleep.
--------------
I wake up to someone tickling my nose, and messing with my eyes. I open my eyes, and it was Grayson.

"About time you wake up. I've been laying here for like 10 minutes waiting for you to wake up." He says, and I giggle.

"Sorry. I'm tired." I say, and let out a giggle.

"What time is it?" I ask, and Grayson checks the time.

"12:30." He says, and throws an arm around me.

"Noooo. Let me up! I gotta pee!" I say, and he laughs. "Fine." He says, and lets me go.

I get up to go pee, and he followed me to the bathroom.

"Uhh. A little privacy?" I say, and he laughs.

"I've already seen you naked. So it don't matter." He says, and I just stare at him.

"Oh. How are you feeling this morning, since ya know, what happ- I feel great!" I interrupt, and we both start laughing.

I go over to the sink, wash my hands and brush my teeth.

Grayson goes to his bag, and grabs his toothbrush so he can also brush his teeth.

I just stand there, and look at myself in the mirror. I look like a mess.

Grayson gets done, comes up behind me, and wraps his arms around me. "Those hickeys look bad." He says, and I look at them.

They were a little bad, but oh well. They'll go away soon.

I shrug my shoulders. "Oh well. They'll go away soon."

I go back to my bed, and plop down on it on my stomach. Grayson being Grayson plops down on top of me.

"Grayson. Get. Off. Of. Me!" I say, barely being able to breathe. He starts laughing, but he gets off of me.

"What do you wanna do?" Grayson ask me, and I look at him.

"Hmm. Go to the park?" I ask, and he nods his head yes.

We both get up, throw some clothes on, and walk to the park.

It's in the middle of fall, and it feels amazing outside. It kinda cloudy outside, and it was just amazing. The perfect weather.

When we get there, it's quiet, and it looks like nobody has been here in a while.

Fall leaves were all over the ground, the leaves were already changing colors. It was beautiful.

We walk over to the swings, and we start swinging.

"Who knew this would ever happen." Grayson says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"This. Us hanging out, and what we did." Grayson says, and I blush.

"Yeah. You're right. I never thought we'd be hanging out. I hated you, because you were a fuckboy and you always used to hit on me." I say and laugh.

"But you're not as bad as I thought you were, and I'm glad." I say.

I stop swinging, and go over the the slides. Grayson follows, and we just slide down the slides over and over again.

We finally stop sliding, and we just stand there, and look at each other.

"You're actually a great girl, Madalynn. Never doubt yourself." Grayson says, and I look at him funny.

"What do you mean?" I ask, and he comes over to me.

"What I'm saying, is that you're beautiful, you've got such an amazing personality. Never put yourself down. If you're ever feeling down, just talk to me. I'll be here." He says, and kisses my forehead.

"Thanks Gray." I say, and he hugs me.

"Where do you wanna go now? It's gotten boring here." I say, and he just shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't know. I guess we could walk around, since it feels good, and it the perfect weather." He says, and so that's what we do.

Hey guys. Sorry for a short chapter. I can't think of ideas to write. And oh, I'm also sorry for not updating as much. There has been a lot going on, and I've been really stressed. I haven't been in the mood to write.
I might just take a break from here for a while until I'm back to myself.
I'm sorry guys. ☹️