Chapter 3

Madalynn's P.O.V

Grayson, Ethan, Aaron, and I all decided to play Xbox, because why not. We're playing Call Of Duty, and we're really into the game.

Jack and Cameron went to sleep, because they're lame, and don't know how to hang.

We had music playing, while we're sitting on the couch, playing the game.

My drunkness went away, kinda, but I'm still high.

And of course, Grayson is still hitting on me, but, oh well.
-----------------
We got done playing the game, and everyone done went to sleep, except for Grayson and I.

We went to his room, and we're sitting on his bed, just talking about random shit.

"Madalynn, why don't you like me?" Grayson ask, while playing with my hair.

"Well, you're a fuckboy, and I know your intentions." I say, and he looks at me with a blank expression.

"Well, what if I change, just for you? Would you give me a chance?" He ask, and I just look at him.

"It's gonna take a while just for me to see if you've changed. If you do change, then yes, I'd give you a chance." I say, and she smiles.

"Okay, then I'll change. Just for you." He says, and I smile.

"Wanna watch Netflix?" Grayson ask. I look at him, and giggle. "Sure. Why not." I say, and lie down.

He gets up, turns the TV on, turns the Xbox on, and grabs the controller. He comes over to the bed, and lies beside me.

"Wait, before I get comfortable, can I have like, different clothes? I don't wanna sleep in this." I say, and point to the dress.

"Well of course." He says, gets up, and goes to his dresser. He gets me a pair of his basketball shorts, and a big black t-shirt.

I get up, and grab the clothes off the bed.

"Grayson, will you unzip the dress. I would but I can't reach it." I say, and he looks at me.

"Yeah. Come here." He says, and I go over to him. I grab my hair, and he unzips it.

I turn around to look at him, and he's grinning while looking me up and down. "Like what you see?" I say, and Grayson looks up at me, and smirks.

"Well, I mean, yeah. Of course I do. You're beautiful." He says, and causes me to blush.

I grab the clothes, and put them on. I get back in the bed, and Grayson scoots me closer to him, and he turns the movie on.

We're both laying on our side, and Grayson has his arm wrapped around me.

I turn around and face him, and he looks at me in the eyes. "You're so beautiful, Madalynn. No matter what anyone says. And before you ask, no, I'm not drunk or high anymore." He says, and plays with my hair.

"Thanks Grayson. And I kinda figured that. You're acting normal again." I say.

We both just look at each other, and Grayson leans in. I lean in too, and our lips touch. The kiss was full of passion, and his lips are so soft and plump.