Chapter 17

Madalynn's P.O.V
Sexual content toward the end. 😉

Grayson says something, and it's a good idea.

"E, about a few days of staying here, why won't we just buy us an apartment and Madalynn can sorta stay with us for a little while?" He says, and Ethan looks at him.

"Bro. That's a good idea." Ethan says, and I shake my head.

"Sounds like a plan to me." I say, and Grayson smiles.

"But how long do you guys wanna stay here?" I ask, and they both look at me.

"It honestly don't matter, but not for a long time. I don't wanna feel like a hobo." Grayson says, causing me and Ethan to laugh.

"Well, since you're planning on not staying here for a while, we might as well start apartment searching." I say, and Grayson nods his head.

He grabs his laptop out of one of his bags, and starts searching.

We were all looking, until we came across one that was hella nice. 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, and a nice living room / dining room area.

"I really like this one. What about y'all?" I say, and they shake their head.

"It's nice, but let's keep looking to see if there's anymore that's nicer than this one." Grayson says, and I shrug my shoulders.

"Oh bro that's nice!" Ethan says and points to it.
(Picture above)

Comes to see, it was really nicer than the one I like.

"Do we all agree?" Ethan says, and we all agree.

"Okay. Well let's go look at it!" Ethan says, and I look at him.

"Ethan, we just can't go look at it dumbass. We have to call the company that owns the apartments and set up a day that we can go look." I say, and Grayson starts laughing.

"Dude, she's right. How dumb can you be?" Grayson says, and we all laugh.

"Well, what do y'all wanna go do?" I say, and they shrug their shoulders.

"I mean, it don't matter to me. But we got school tomorrow." Ethan says, and I look at him weird.

"Exams. Remember?" He says, and I nod my head.

I put my hand on my head, let out a big sigh and stand up.

My grades and school are super important to me, and I have not studied for my two exams.

"Are you okay?" Grayson says, putting an arm around me and comforting me.

"No. I have not studied for my exams." I say, and he looks at me.

"It'll be okay." He says. "Study right now. You have time. It's just 1 in the afternoon." He says, and I shake my head.

I grab my binders and get to studying, while they lie on the bed watching me.

"So serious." Ethan says, and I look at him and chuckle.

I get back to studying, made sure I knew the answers by heart, and made Grayson and Ethan help me make sure I know them.

"Okay. What is it called when moisture and cold air form?" Grayson asks, and I look at him.

"Condensation." I say, and he looks at me.

"Look at you smarty pants." He says, and I smile.

They keep asking me questions until I know the answers to all of them. Literally all of them.