Chapter 30

Madalynn's P.O.V
Sexual Context 😉

1 week later

Sitting on my bed looking at all my school work scattered around, I let out a sigh.

I most definitely was not in the mood to do my homework, but it needed to get done.

I look up and see Ethan at my desk, focused on his homework.

I look over to see Lynzie sitting on the beanbag also doing her homework.

I stare at the writing on the page. I hate homework.

It's not that I don't know how to do it, it's just that I don't want to do it.

I get started on the work when all of a sudden my phone vibrates beside me.

I glance at the screen and look away, but quickly glance back when I process the name.

Grayson: Madalynn can we please talk?

I stare at his text thinking. What could he possibly want?

Me: we've done talked about everything that needed to be talked about.

He doesn't take long to reply.

Grayson: so?

Me: what could you possibly want?

Grayson: I miss you...

Of course, here we go again with this shit.

For the past three days, this is all I've dealt with.

Me: you've already told me this.

Grayson: I'm aware. Just gotta get it through your thick ass head.

Me: it already is. But is it affecting me? Absolutely not.

Grayson: ouch :((

Me: I gtg.

He sends me another text but I ignore it.

I'm not gonna lie, I do miss Grayson. I mean for fuck sake, I loved the boy but he broke that.

I draw my attention back to my homework and start doing it.

Once I actually started on it, it didn't take me long to complete it.

I put all the papers back in my binder and set it down on my nightstand.

I look around my room and glance at my closet.

I see 4 of Grayson's shirts hanging up on my closet door that I found after he came and got his stuff. Oh well.

Ethan comes over and sits down on the bed.

"Let me guess, that was Grayson texting you?" He falls over so now he is on his side.

I nod my head yes. "Does he not get it? I'm not going back to him."

"He'll understand eventually." Ethan blows a bubble with his gum.

Lynzie makes her way to the bed and sits on the end of it.

"I mean shit, you literally cheated on your girl with her best friend. To think that she's gonna come back is ridiculous." Lynzie speaks her opinion which, Ethan and I agree.

"Even though you did love him, you're smart for not going back." Lynzie adds.

"Trust me. I don't plan on it. Once a cheater always a cheater." I say.