Chapter 23

Madalynn's P.O.V

"Are you fucking serious? You cheated on me! No! We're done. Fuck you. I hate you!" I throw stuff at him, trying to hold back my tears.

"You really thought I loved you? You was so stupid to fall for me and you really thought I would change? You're ridiculous." Grayson laughs.

"Fuck you Grayson. I really believed you. What did I get myself into? You're nothing but a piece of shit. You're pathetic!" Tears run down my face.

"No, fuck you Madalynn. I am my own person. You knew how I was. You was just a part of the game. It's been nice fucking with you." Grayson shakes his head. "You're a dumb bitch, you know that, right?"

"I can't stand you!" I yell at Grayson.

"C'mon Madie, let's go. Just ignore him. Fuck you Grayson. Why would you do this?" Ethan grabs my shoulder and pulls me away.

"You know me Ethan." Grayson tells Ethan.

I open my eyes. It was all a dream. It felt so real.

I sit up and look at Grayson. Peacefully sleeping.

I rub my eyes, grab my phone and look at the time.

6:07 a.m.

It's too early for this.

I lay back down and try to go back to sleep.

I toss and turn, rolling over repeatedly trying to get comfortable.

"Baby. What's wrong?" Grayson puts his arm around me.

I breathe in a deep breath, then exhale it through my nose.

"I woke up from a dream, and now I can't go back to sleep." I sigh.

He pulls me close to him.

"What was your dream about?" He whispers while running his hand through my hair.

"You cheated on me, I found out and broke up with you. We argued, you cussed me, I cussed you and threw shit at you. You said dating me was a part of a game, and you called me a stupid bitch. I called you pathetic. Then Ethan took me for a drive and let me cry to him." I shrug.

It stays silent for a few.

"Baby I would never. It's just a dream. Don't beat yourself up about it. I love you." He pulls me closer to him.

"I love you Grayson." I tighten my grip on his arm that's around me, and go back to sleep.

———————

Grayson's P.O.V

"She had a dream that I cheated on her, she found out and left me. We argued and shit, and you took her for a drive and let her cry to you." I tell Ethan.

"Well did you cheat on her?" Ethan looks at me while shoving the spoon full of cereal in his mouth.

"No." I look at Ethan. "I actually love her. I wouldn't do her like that."

"Okay then. Why you tripping about it? It's just a dream. People have dreams." Ethan shrugs.

He's right. I need to chill.

"Well I'm gonna go see if she's still sleeping." I walk back to the room, and Madalynn is still passed out asleep.

I sit beside her, and rub my hand back and forth over her arm.

She moves her head and opens her eyes.

"GoodMorning baby." I tell her, and she smiles and puts her face in the pillow.