>>One<<

Marinette's POV

Two months earlier...

I woke up early, surprisingly since I usually wake up late. I looked at my arm to check for any sign that my soulmate had replied.

Nothing.

I looked at my ring, but this time it was different than yesterday.

Yesterday it was blue, but now it's purple!

Hey, my soulmate isn't dead!

But even so, I never got a reply.

Not once.

I sighed, being used to this. I'd try to send either encouraging words, questions, heck even something about my day, but I'd get nothing back.

I went into the bathroom and took a quick hot shower, relaxing me a bit. Afterwards, instead of my casual wear, I decided to go a bit differently today.

I picked out a jean jacket with a black white tank top to go underneath. Then I took out a thick brown belt, and put on a flowery whie skirt on the bottom.

With about fifteen minutes left to spare, I put my hair in braided pigtails across my head to change it up a little. To finish it all off, I put on black ankle length boots with heels.

I looked at what I was wearing with approval, and went downstairs with my book bag slung over my shoulder.

"Morning Papa, morning Mom." I waved.

"Morning sweetie, you look nice today," my mom complimented. I blushed a little with a cheesy smile. "Thanks, I decided to go a little different today."

If only my soulmate would notice. Just another week though, just another week.

I mentally sighed and looked around for something to eat.

I ended up picking out a croissant. As I noticed the time, I left with ten minutes left, giving my parents my good-byes.

I met up with Alya at the front of the school, who was talking with her boyfriend, also soulmate, Nino.

Their story went like this; they had figured it was each other about a month after school started, when Alya wore a tank top for a day. Their piece of jewelry was an upper-arm bracelet, with a red ruby in the center (red, because they'd already met each other.) and the rest braided in silver around it. I'm happy for them, but I just really want to know why my "other half" never responds.

"Hey Alya!"

"Hey girl! Look who's early, and wearing a super cute outfit! You designed that?"

"Oh yes. One of my best ones, if I do say so myself." I giggled.

The three of us talked for a while, until the first bell rang, signaling the start of school.

♦•♦•♦

Adrien's POV

United States of America

"Wait, let me just get this clear. We're moving to Paris, as in in France?!" I asked.

"Yes, we already have a school planned for you to go to next Monday." Nathalie, my father's assistant, replied in a monotone tone.

"But I don't want to leave! It took such a long time to even make friends here, now I have to move again?" I groaned.

Nathalie only stared for a moment before responding. "It's been decided. Start packing up immediately, the jet arrives in three hours." She then promptly left the room, leaving me in a personal dilemma .

I started taking out suitcases and organizing everything, when I noticed handwriting spreading out on my arm.

"Hope you've been having a good week! I'm being bullied, as always, but with my friends sticking by my side. Wonder when I'm gonna meet you though. :)"

I smiled.

Whoever my soulmate was, I felt bad for her. She's mentioned getting bullied many times before, and I couldn't do anything about it.

I've pressed on my jewel before to send a message, but as soon as I did, I lost all confidence and feared rejection. It's been almost a year of her sending all these "entries", you could say, which led me to assume that she's the curious type.

I stared at my ring again, but then I noticed something different.

It was purple.

That meant that my soulmate was in Paris!

My mood sky rocketed. I became ecstatic and packed up the fastest I've ever done before.

Three hours passed quickly, and soon I was sitting in the jet calmly, headphones in and my music on.

><><><><><

DOUBLE UPDATE YAYYY

on a side note;

There may be some triggering events during the course of this book (as mentioned in the description) so read at your own risk.

Baiii