>>TwentyTwo<<

Back to Adrien :)

"Hey hey, it's okay, it'll be alright," I whispered in her ear, along with other comforting things.

Then a thought came to mind.

"Hey, how come you trust me if you don't even know me, at all?"

Marinette stopped the loud sobbing and just sat in my arms, sniffling.

It looked like she was giving some real thought to this.

"Well, I guess there's just this feeling that I can trust you, I guess. Plus, you don't know where I live. I haven't given that type of info for you to come over there and stalk me." She laughed a bit at the end.

"Now there's the laughter I wanted to hear. Cheer up a bit, you've always got me and your family. It's not the end of the world if a friend betrayed you. He's missing out on a lot if that's what he chose to do. Plus, what hug school year are you in?"

"Senior year," she replied.

"So yeah, senior year. You'll be leaving him behind in a few months anyway. Don't think about all the bad things, just be grateful for the good things that manage to hang with you." I advised her. Knowing from experience from my mom leaving me, I should know to just be grateful for what I already have.

Marinette stood up, me right after her. "Thank you so much, Chat. That really made me feel better. I guess I'll be heading home now, it's pretty late."

I motioned towards my motorcycle. "Want a ride?"

She hesitated a bit before nodding. "Sure, I do like going fast."

I gave her a knowing look, my flirtatious side coming in. "Oh, you like going fast. Mhm, I see."

She finally caught on and her eyes widened. "No! Not like that, you dirty little bastard," she hit me on my shoulder.

"I was kidding, calm down. Let's go." I got the keys to turn on the engine and started walking down the side of the bridge. She followed right after and put her hands in the pockets of her sweater, looking at the ground.

High school can be really hard sometimes, especially with bullies to add up on it.

I got up on the front of the bike and let her use the one helmet I had. I motioned for her to climb on the back, which she did, and she also out her arms around my waist to hang on.

I blushed a bit before starting up the engine once again and getting on my way.

Remembering I wasn't Adrien right now, I asked her, "What place do you live by?"

I wasn't about to sound like a stalker tonight.

"Near the school called Collége Françoise Dupont." She answered.

I nodded and sped up, hearing her squeak a little. I smirked but stayed on the same pace, trying not to frighten her too much.

Bit of Third Person :))

They rode down the streets smoothly, eventually going through one of the highest points of Paris.

That allowed them to see all those beautiful glows coming from various buildings and houses, despite how late it was.

"It's so beautiful," Marinette breathed.

"It sure is. Hey, look ahead." Chat nodded ahead.

Marinette turned her head to look over his shoulder to see the Eiffel Tower glowing in red, white, and blue.

She widened her eyes. "Wow, I've never seen it like that in person before." Chat smiled. He could see her through the rearview mirror, and he saw the beauty she was in with the lights reflecting onto her soft skin.