>>Three<<

Adrien's POV

The flight had already landed and we moved to a huge mansion with black iron gates on the front, including security as always.

Sometimes I just wonder what we need such a big house for. It's not like we ever throw parties or have friends over.

So what's the point?

I sighed to myself and Nathalie showed me to my room.

I flopped down on the mattress and looked out the window.

It was about eight o clock and it was still a little sunny out, so I told Nathalie that I was going to walk around to get to know the area before I start school next week.

I took my phone and plugged in my headphones again. Then I walked out the door and started down the sidewalk.

Soon I made it to a park that had a beautiful white fountain in the middle. I sat on its ledge and looked around. It was a popular mark in Paris apparently so I guessed I was going to be doing photoshoots here.

I stood up and went out and soon I saw a huge school with slanting steps and large doors. Maybe this is where I got enrolled.

Then across the street I saw a bakery which was still open, so I chose to ignore the diet and went to get something good for once.

When I went inside I tried really hard not to drool.

The smell was addicting and I wanted everything in the store, but I only brought five bucks.

I walked up to the cash register and saw a blue-haired woman there smiling.

"Hello young man, how may I help you?" She asked in a sweet voice.

"I think I'll just have a plain corn muffin for today." I smiled.

"Right away." She took out a muffin from one of the other cases and asked, "To go or you're going to eat it here?"

"I'll eat it here quickly." I responded, knowing how mad either Father or Nathalie would be.

"Okay, just don't take too long, we're closing shop in ten minutes."

"Okay thank you!"

"No problem."

I sat down at a small table and noticed that I was the only one here. I just shrugged and ate the muffin in minutes while looking at Instagram. That's when the lady spoke to me.

"Hey, do you happen to know Marinette? You seem around her age."

"No, ma'am, I just moved to Paris today." I had no idea who this Marinette was, but I'm guessing this is her mom.

"Please dear, call me Sabine. And what's your name?"

"Adrien Agreste."

"Nice, but I think the both of you'd make good friends. I'll tell her about you and maybe whenever she is free she can give you a little tour-"

She stopped abruptly and looked at the hand with my ring on it.

"What?"

"Oh, well, um, I think I know who your soulmate is, but I'll let you guys work that out on your own."

I groaned in complaint, wanting to know who it was.

"Anyway, it was nice meeting you. How about you give me your number in case Mari can call or text you?"

"Sure."

I wrote my number on a piece of paper and waved goodbye since it was almost dark out.

"Hope to see you again, Adrien!"