>>TwentyNine<<

Song: Who You Are by Jessie J

Juleka's POV (surprise surprise)

After all those weeks ago with that man, I called him with the number he gave me.

I'd learned that his name was actually Blake. When I jumped on his back that day, I apparently came off as outgoing and cool. He is only nineteen, two years older than me.

When I first called him I was shy. This was a man who could just be using my phone to track me down or something, you never know.

Which is why I used the house phone.

He turned out to be an actual cool guy without being creepy, so he asked me out on a date after two months of just hanging out as friends.

This all started off when we both had the same ankle bracelet, when I wore shorts at my house and he came over to just talk.

Nothing's as bad as it had been before.

Alya's POV

After school ended, Nino took me in his car to the bridge. He parked near there and opened the door for me. "After you, madam," he welcomed. I giggled and held his hand on the way out. "Thank you monsieur."

He locked the car and led me up to the fence with all the locks on it. Then he took out a red one, for us to sign I suppose.

He took out a Sharpie and handed it for me to sign first. When I finished, he lifted it out of my hands and put his name on it plus today's date. He took a key out of his pocket, unlocked it, chained it to the gate, and locked it there.

Nino then drove me home with a hug and left to his house.

El dia después (tomorrow)

Marinette's POV

I got up and did the normal routine, not really caring about life at the moment. My hair was currently a birds nest that was calling for a brush, tangles here and there.

Even though I washed my face, I drowsily opened my wardrobe, hoping I could just jump in and go to another world.

But all I saw were racks of clothes and the brown wood of the back.

When will my life begin? I wondered.

I grabbed a white tank top with a red and black flannel shirt to go on top, and then black pants. Then I ran the brush through my now wavy hair and left it like that, putting more from the right side to the left.

School be calling, ten minutes left.

//*gives up on Spanish* after school bc what's gonna happen there//

I did get to finish my homework up in the morning, thankfully, but I waited outside for Adrien since I know he has another plan awaiting me.

He turned up outside with Nino and waved him goodbye.

Then he walked over to me and sat down next to where I was.

"So, where's our adventure going to lead today, wonder boy?" I raised an eyebrow.

He only chuckled and stood up, grabbing my hand.

"That's for me to know and you to find out," Adrien pulled me up and lead me to his wondrous limo.

"I swear you'll kidnap me one of these days." I shook my head and got in.

Moments later we were near a river with great lighting. There was a camera crew there, makeup team, and directors.

Adrien stepped out for me to go after. "Welcome to my daily domain," He raised his hands at everything I pointed out.

"So I'm here to watch you?" I asked.

"No, you're here to model with me."

Oh no.

♦•♦•♦

I think what I'm going to be doing are short chapters but more updates.

Honestly, there are only about 8-10 chapters left of this book. I enjoyed writing it and reading your comments, but sadly, it's all coming to an end.

It doesn't have to be the last time you hear/read of me though! You can always check out the new fanfic I started that I told you about, "I Can't Hear You." I'm going to try to make those A/Ns short since I basically blab either here or in the randomness shiz I write, but yeah.

I also watched the Christmas special and didn't understand a word they said.

*waits for subs*

Have a great day/night :)

Baiii