>>Fifteen<<

Let Me Love You mashup👏

Marinette's POV

Nino didn't look too happy at our expressions.

Let's wait until he has gym period, that'll be one show I do not want to miss.

Mrs. Bustier came into the class soon after, starting class.

♦•♦•♦

Lunch came about three hours later, and let me tell you, I am hungry.

It was Pizza Friday, so I didn't bring lunch today, or anything from the bakery in general.

Felix and Nathaniel sat with us for today, to my surprise, but probably because of Felix, I guess.

"Hey guys," Adrien greeted. They only waved in response. Once a shy person, always a shy person. I myself can be shy when it comes to something foreign. Such as a family reunion, or a new school, etcetera.

But I've learnt to bond with these people, unlike Chloe who hates me for some apparent reason.

After the longest line in history, I'm assuming, I sat back down where Adrien and Felix already sat.

Adrien wasn't eating, again. "Adrien, you need to eat, or else you will starve yourself to death or just become weak in general." I scolded him. "I can't, my father has me on a strict diet at home." He sighed.

"Well, this isn't home is it?" I raised an eyebrow. He didn't say anything. "Thats what I thought. Here, take half," I motioned to my slice already cutting it in half. "You don't need to do that-" He started but I cut him off. "Actually, I do need to. You may have been here for about a week, but you've already become a part of us. We have each other's backs, and right now I've got yours." I gave him the slice on a paper towel and kept on eating mine. He wearily ate a little bite, and then was consumed into it completely. I giggled a bit, and he looked up blushing. I shook my head playfully and turned to Felix.

"So, Felix, you don't talk much. How come? I mean, that was pretty hilarious right there," I pointed to Adrien. "HEY!" He exclaimed. I ignored him and waited for an answer.

He only shrugged. "I only laugh occasionally. Same with smiles. I don't really know why, it's just become me I guess."

"Oh. Well maybe we can break you out of that habit," I looked to my left to see Nino walking to the table with his tray. "Hey Nino! Look over here!" I shouted, grabbing a piece of cheese especially for him. As soon as he looked over I threw it at his cap and it landed perfectly on the shading part. "SLAM DUNK!" I pumped my hands into the air.

Nino started running towards my direction. I laughed and stood up, passing my leftovers to Adrien. "Take off the bitten part!" I yelled before taking off.

♦•♦•♦

×After delightful lunch time×

I sat in my seat for science, panting. Alya came in a minute after me, and immediately had a face of confusion.

Guess they didn't explain what I did.

"Before you ask, I threw a piece at his cap and he started running after me. We basically ran for the whole lunch period itself and I got away!" I gave a cheesy smile at the end.

"Uh, okay, you had a unique lunch today," She said in a weirded out tone. I chuckled at awaited the class that was to begin.

×Time skip to le after of school, where souls are free of their shackles×
aka prison WHOOPS I MEANT SCHOOL ;D

I went to my locker quickly, knowing Nino will probably be chasing me soon.

I hugged Alya and Adrien goodbye before running off without looking back. I entered the safety of my home and took in the smell of delicious pastries.

"Hi mom, hey dad," I gave them each a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi honey, how was school?" My mother asked while dad listened. "Oh, it was really fun actually." I giggled. They gave me strange looks but let me off anyway. I walked away from their posts and looked around the bakery, spotting a familiar face.

One I haven't seen since I was ten years old.

My eyes widened and I dropped my bag on the floor. I ran up to her and jumped on her. "BRIDGETTE! I MISSED YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! WHY ARE YOU HERE?" The whole bakery was looking at me but I didn't care.

"I'll answer when you're not choking me." She managed out. I stopped the tight hug and dropped off her. "Sorry, it's just it's been like seven years since I last saw you!"

"I know right! I'm actually moving in to Paris, and your school too! So now we get to see each other on a daily basis! Also, I'm here because my parents found a really great job offer and wanted to see you guys, so here we are!"

I squealed and she squealed with me just a second later.

That's when I felt a bunch of pairs of eyes on me and realized the entire bakery was looking in our direction.

"Uh, let's take this to my room yeah?" I said quietly pointing upstairs. She nodded and walked up behind me. I picked up my book bag on the way up and lead her to my room.

When we got there she looked around in awe. "Wow, so...much...pink," Bridgette said slowly. I laughed at her reaction and climbed up the stairs. She followed after and sat with her legs crossed in front of me.

"Well Bridge, we have a lot of catching up to do." I called her by the nickname I gave her years ago.

"I told you not to call me that!" She threw one of my pillows at me.

"That's funny, since when do I obey you?" I chucked the same pillow back at her.

"Oh, it's on."

♦•♦•♦

OML A NEW CHAPTER

AND EARLY TOO

:D

you guys see this too right

have a nice day/night where ever you are :)

Baiii