>>TwentyEight<<

Marinette's POV

During lunch today I had seen Alya and Nino together and holding hands, so that's great.

But then again, Adrien still wanted revenge for the banana hair thing and chased me down before we ate. (I'm hearing a car alarm go off ugh)

I still have a comeback left for him though; Noir dude.

You have permission to call me Your Local Savage.

As always I gave him a baked good for him to eat after the salad so his mouth isn't left with a taste of leaves.

He was gladly starting to gain weight, and being the stalker I am, he wasn't looking as skinny as he was in his other photoshoots.

At the end of the day Nino and Alya went away in his car, leaving me to wonder where they were going off to.

But Adrien had some plans for me too, like every day until Sunday.

I called my parents once again, but they disagreed this time. Instead of going out to a movie theater, they said it was better to just watch something we had at home to save our money.

I honestly expected some old movies but I spotted the one I wanted to see, badly.

Batman VS Superman: Dawn Of Justice.

Adrien didn't even hesitate to put it in the CD player.

We grabbed some blankets and pillows before we actually started the movie.

My dad brought up some popcorn for us, me thanking him while I dug my fist in the bowl.

(If you haven't seen the movie spoilers kind of start here)

After around halfway the five minute fight between Batman and Superman I literally facepalmed.

"WHAT EVEN! THIS MOVIE IS NAMED AFTER THEIR FIGHT! IT LEGIT LASTED FIVE MINUTES WHAT THE FUDGE-"

Adrien shushed me as Batman started beating up like twenty guards before getting to Martha.

When he saved her it went to Superman and the evil guy who happened to create a monster designed to destroy him.

And let me tell you, these graphics are awesome.

Batman soon comes to the scene, and then Wonder Woman appeared, slaying.

I clapped for a whole minute until calming down. I'm on edge right now.

But then, after Superman has the kryptonite (I think its spelled like that) the monster has the friggen nerve to stab him, all the way, until the scepter was fully inside the creature.

Finally the thing died.

But then again, so did Superman.

"OH HELL NO!" I yelled.

"Language," Adrien murmured.

"Don't go all Captain America on me," I argued.

When the casket was put inside the whole and she dropped the dirt inside, I gained hope.

The dirt started to lift, for just a millisecond.

I started to cheer until I hit Adrien in his side accidentally.

(Spoilers end)

"Sorry!" I laughed.

It was then I realized he was cuddling with me.

Honestly, I was enjoying it.

We stayed in that position (me inside his open legs, my back facing him, wrapped up in blankets) throughout the credits, and even after.

"Today was fun," I smiled.

He nodded and buried his head in my neck, making me stiffen and then relax.

I wished we could stay in that spot forever, but it was nearly six and he had to go home.

He hugged me before he left and I just lied on the couch, staring at the ceiling for no real reason.

Homework? Pshh, I can easily do that during the minutes we have in homeroom tomorrow.

I ended up falling asleep with my thoughts on one specific blond.

He's already impressed me, I just want more experiences with him.

Might as well, you know?

♦•♦•♦

Short chapter ikik

But then again

The other chapter and this chapter combined make a long chapter

Heh

And guys, I will be starting another fanfic that was inspired by Nusa (you're not a true fandom member if you haven't read her books)

Its a singing AU! Her fanfic ideas book has the main idea of it, but if you're feeling lazy like I would, its an au where Ladybug and Chat Noir are two rivaling singers who have to stage being a couple for the audience.

And also, I want you guys to make a cover!

What I want:

-Happy/enjoyful mood (:D) with both Adrien and Marinette
-The title (obviously)
-my username
-your watermark if wanted
-the quote "This boy is going to be the death of me."

Thank you in advance! (If anyone joins😂)

Have a good day/night :)

Baiii