>>Thirteen<<

Somebody To You by The Vamps ft Demi Lovato
Tbh old fave

Marinette's POV

The black marker reached his forehead, where the letters formed I LIKE CHEESE.

I looked over to Adrien who was only drawing black cat paw prints down his stomach to his area. Guess this guy can be a devil.

Alya actually wasn't drawing yet, and motioned for me to turn him onto his side.

Just to not interrupt Adrien, I took a glance and he give a thumbs up.

I slowly and ever so carefully turned Nino to his right.

This guy was a deep sleeper.

Alya then wrote on his everyday blue shirt, "jump on my back :D".

It took everything I had not to laugh. Then Nino started yawning and I took the markers from them, hiding them in my bag.

He opened his eyes and rubbed them. "Oh, hey dudes, forgot I slept here. What time is it?" He yawned again.

"It's 7:34 in the night. Why are you so sleepy?" Adrien asked him with a questionable face.

I had to say, it looked cute.

WAIT, WAIT. I DID NOT JUST SAY THAT. YEAH, IT WAS JUST YOUR DAILY TEENAGE HORMONES.

Snapping out of my mini trance, I focused back on his answer. "Oh, I just woke up at around five in the morning and couldn't go back to sleep. So after school and this project, I'm really tired. So tired, I'm not even gonna take a shower. I'll just shower in the morning instead."

"You better," Alya said. "'Cause if you don't, there's a problem."

"Ooh, that sass," Adrien snapped his fingers in a Z-formation.

We broke out laughing at that.

"My, stomach, hurts," I managed out between laughs. I caught Alya on the other side of the bed nodding.

I think it took us five minutes to calm down. "Oh, that was priceless," Nino wiped a tear from his eyes.

I sniffed and nodded my head in agreement.

"Well guys, it's getting pretty late, so I'm gonna head out," Alya pointed her thumb at the door.

"Yeah, me too, I'm sleepy. But I'm coming here again dude, this room is huge!"

Adrien and I laughed at them and he waved them off. "Sure guys. Have a good night!"

"See you tomorrow!"

They walked out and closed the door and we were met with awkward silence.

Five minutes passed.

Then ten.

Adrien coughed and fidgeted with his fingers.

I looked at his gloved hands and pondered a few questions on him. "Hey Adrien?" He looked up from his hands. "Yes?"

"How come you wear gloves so much? Don't you get hot in those?"

Adrien's POV

I had been prepared for this question.

"Oh, I grew up with a very, and I mean very strict father. I had to be clean, well dressed, good manners, posture, and obedience. He said that if I were to go to public school here, I had to wear gloves to keep my hands clean." I mean, it wasn't a complete lie, right?

"But why the paw prints then? You like cats?" She asked with that adorable face of hers. Luckily I had learned from previous years to control my emotions whenever I needed to.

"Yup! Especially black cats, they may be 'unlucky', but they need more love. Plus they kind of match my personality, so yeah. And these glow in the dark." Now this was the whole truth. She hummed in response and nodded.

"So, how's the school for you so far?"

I shrugged. "I mean, if it weren't for you guys, I'd be stuck. But, it's been pretty fun. The class is super funny and like to joke around. I like that. Now Felix, I don't know his personality much, but he seems to have mixed emotions I guess? I miss my friends back in America, honestly, but you and the group bond a lot better than they ever did." (No offence to Americans, I live here too)

Marinette had a look in her eye that she was flattered and glad. "Wow. Nice to know you've liked it here, since it's only been a few days. One more question, sorry for all of them, but do you sing or just play in general?" She pointed to my guitar next to the windows in a corner.

"Oh, I learned to play that with my mother. I can play something for you if you want," I stood up and walked towards the corner. "Only if it's not a burden to you," she replied.

"Oh no, not at all." I took the guitar from its case and sat back down on the bed, tuning it.

"What song?" I asked her.

She tapped her chin in thought and then pointed her finger upwards with a grin on her face. "Got it! How about Somebody To You by The Vamps?"

I nodded. I prepared the pick and started playing.

As I strummed through to the last note, I saw that Marinette was fully entranced in the music and had her eye closed, humming to herself. When I finished, she opened up her eyes again. "That one is an old favorite. I love it." She smiled.

That smile that you never see anyone wear. That rare smile filled with so many happy emotions you can't count. That huge and homey smile that could welcome you anywhere at anytime. That strikingly gorgeous smile that any guy would melt at the sight of.

That smile is all I need.

I caught myself staring before she could notice and looked at the clock. "Hey, it's a bit after eight, you wanna go home?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh I didn't even notice." She got up and picked up her backpack. "See you tomorrow, yeah?" She waved. I returned the gesture with a simple "Goodbye."

After she left I flopped back on my bed.

This girl was going to be the death of me.

Marinette's POV

His voice.

Oh God, his voice.

He sounded like an actual artist singing personally for me. Anyone would just forget everything and focus on the guitar and singer.

Why was he so perfect?

I walked in and greeted my parents. "Hey guys, I'm going to skip dinner for tonight, I'm tired. Goodnight,"

They waved back at me and returned the words. I trudged up the stairs and lazily brushed my teeth, knowing I could just brush it thoroughly in the morning. I quickly washed my face and grabbed a random pair of pajamas with ladybugs on them. I walked up to my loft bed and pulled the sheets over me, one specific person sneaking his way into my mind.

This boy was going to be the death of me.

♦•♦•♦

Long chappie!!

I'm gonna try and make this short.

•TYSM FOR 200 FOLLOWERS OML

•TYSM FOR MORE THAN 3K VIEWS IN THREE DAYS LIKE GUYS OH GOD

•the spam love is real, thanks for the recent votes and comments I've gotten.

•point out any mistakes during the next few chapters, don't be shy

•any suggestions for a reward comment here cause I feel like you deserve something.

updates will come during the weekend since I now have school.

That's all for today, have a good day/night wherever you are :)

I wrote "wherever you ate" at first lmao

Baiii