>>Twelve<<

Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez

Marinette's POV

The teacher gave the whole class lunch detention for tomorrow because no one would say who did it.

Turns out Max was right to use those gloves; she had checked for fingerprints and watched the mini camera she had but couldn't guess who the figure was.

We all had a long lecture about this and that and what they always say when we get in trouble.

Honestly I'd rather fall asleep.

I kind of felt bad for Felix since he had to get in trouble on his first day here. But things happen and those things are not always what you want.

Science class went as usual until our dismissal bell rung.

"Don't leave just yet, I need to give you guys your homework!"

I mentally groaned at the thought of more homework. I went up to the desk and grabbed a freaking packet that was due tomorrow afternoon.

Oh yes what a great day.

After going to my locker I waited for everyone outside. We still needed to work on that project from Greek Mythology and the Civil War project.

Only teachers think it's logical to give us two or more projects at a time.

Once everyone was out I mentioned it. "Guys, we still have to work on the Greek and Civil War project. You do know that right?"

I can tell they were caught off guard. "Wait so are we doing this at your house again or one of ours?" Alya asked. I shrugged in response.

"Depends. Whose do you want to go to?"

They all looked at Adrien. "Adrien's it is!" I exclaimed.

"Wait, who's gonna work with Felix?" Nino questioned.

"I guess he can work with Nathaniel." I suggested.

"Looks like they're good friends already," Adrien pointed at the doors where they both came out, talking.

"I'm sure Nathaniel will mention it. If he doesn't I'll just send him a quick text tonight if he could. For now let's just go work on that project to finish up the Civil War, and then we can transition to Greek Mythology which will be taking a lot more time." They nodded and Adrien took us to his limo. "You guys are lucky I don't have a photoshoot today," he laughed.

I smiled and got in.

And let me tell you I want to live here.

If you were running late there was a changing closet in the middle with a breakfast bar on the left. Then there was a couch on the right with a television right in front of it. Last but not least, there were the main seats where Adrien usually would sit on.

He spread out his arms. "Enjoy!"

We all went to the breakfast bar and took pancakes out with scrambled eggs. Then we sat on the couch and turned on the TV to find that Spongebob was on. I ate my food up quickly and took out a cup of juice that happened to be prepared in the couch which had a cooler! I swear I was in heaven, but not until I switched on a button for the massager.

"I love this," my voice shook as I said it.

Alya and Nino nodded while Adrien decided to sit in the normal back seat smiling at us.

In about ten minutes we were at the gates of the Agreste mansion.

Before getting out I texted my mom saying where I would be and what I'd be doing. She was fine with it so I got out of the car and put the phone in my purse.

The huge man who drove us here opened the gates for us. I smiled and said, "Thank you."

I saw him crack a slight smile which I guess was rare since I saw Adrien widen his eyes a bit and smile too.

♦•♦•♦

It was six o' clock and we had finished the Civil War project and all our homework with the help of Adrien's electronics and his assistant, Nathalie.

I slumped back in my seat and sighed heavily. "I'm sleepy, and tired, and hungry, and tired," I put my arm over my eyes.

Alya laughed along with Nino. Adrien then offered, "You can lay down on my bed if you want, I mean we have all been working for three hours so..." He dragged on the 'o'.

I was about to say something when he didn't let me. "No arguments, all of you can lay down if you want."

Alya and Nino looked relieved. "Only if you lay down with us, it wouldn't be fair since you've been working too." I said.

"Fine," he stood up and slumped down on the bed with Nino and Alya. I came with them last and laid down, looking at the black ceiling feet upon feet above me. We stayed in comfortable silence until Alya broke it.

"Hey, Adrien, if you and Felix are twins, is he going to live with you?"

That was actually a pretty good question.

"Oh, well, um, I really don't know. But I think he's living somewhere else since I have a doubt of him moving here." He reasoned. I hummed in response while Alya nodded her head and Nino stayed still.

Actually I just noticed that he had his cap over his face.

I grunted and sat up and lifted the cap slightly off his face to find him sleeping.

Alya and Adrien were watching.

Then I gave them the Lenny face which they returned and we nodded our heads together.

I jumped off the bed and grabbed three black markers for all of us to use. I gave one to each one of them and motioned to do whatever and draw what they pleased.

I rubbed my hands together and went to his forehead with my phone in mg other hand recording.

This, Nino, is what I like to call, revenge.

♦•♦•♦

oh savage Marinette

I see u

Also I want to give shoutouts to these books that deserve more attention:

"Secrets and Betrayals" by LilyTheNinjaGirl (ML fan fiction; completed)

NOT ML FICS

"Four Years" by Marcie304 (NOT an ML fiction; not completed but still a great book)

"Befriending the Lonely Boy" and the sequel "Loving the Lost Girl" by roxybaby123

And that is it, these books really deserve more votes and comments than they have. I'm not forcing you guys to read them, but give them a try. They're really good.

Thanks for everything guys, baiii