1.New Job

I sat on the train looking out the window and I wanted to smile about my new home and new job I was getting but I didn't. I felt my phone buzz and grabbed it looking at the text from my dad.

"Amara stay safe and out of trouble for once, your aunt Kim is at work but she said let yourself in."

The text was short and I didn't reply to it as the train slowly grew to a stop and I followed the crowed out. I looked around the large city with people walking around and loud hooking from the cars passing. I never lived in a city, just the small boring ass town where me and my sister ruled but now I'm a small fish in a big pond. I huffed and walked to the bus that took me out of the city to my aunts house. I sat there looking out the window as people slowly got off till I was at the end of the line.

"Hey little lady." The bus driver said.

"Hey." I said back.

"You must be Kim's niece." He said smiling at me.

"Yeah, you know her?" I asked looking at him.

"Oh yeah, she takes my bus everyday home and since she's always the last one on we talk." He said smiling big at me.

I haven't seen aunt Kim since I was 10 but I'm going to say this guy is her boyfriend or something. He was handsome and nice so he was okay with me, dark smooth skin, short hair and about early 50s.

"Well it's nice to start off with a new friend." I said standing.

"Well guess I'll see you everyday now to dear." He said opening the door.

I stepped off looking at the thick woods that sat across the street and look around not know what house to go to.

"Its that house right there with the millions of garden gnomes." He said laughing.

I looked over and he smiled at me and I nodded a thank you to him. I walked away rolling my bag with me and the other one over my shoulder. I looked around the as I walked kids playing every where and high school girls chatting with each other. I was only 19 but looking at the young girls made me miss high school a little. I knocked on the door but saw a letter slight flying away and grabbed it, it told me where the keys was and where the food was.

I opened the door and tossed my bags on the floor, then looked around at the pictures hanging around. It was a small house and it was a bed some where because I'm beat for the day. Checking the time it was 7:30 and the sun was slowly going down. I grabbed my bag and found and shower, after that I found a bad and passed out.

The Next Day

I opened my eyes and it was day light outside and I was confused as hell. I fell a sleep it was day light it cant still be day light. I don't know what part of the Twilight Zone I'm in right now but I have to pee so bad. I ran out the room and into the bathroom and thank good for that. Washing my hands I walked out seeing aunt Kim at the table eating, she looked at me and smiled.

"Oh my God, Look at the beauty in front of me." She walked to me giving me a hug and a kiss and I returned it.

"Hey Aunt Kim, when did you get here?" I asked as she forced to me the table.

"Last night dear, you hit the hay already and I didn't want to bother you." She said making me a plate of food.

Well that made sense stupid me, it was the next day and it had to be super early. Kim handed me my food and I started to eat and she looked at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Just wanted to make sure you had enough, your a heath sized girl don't want you to lose a pound." She said smiling.

"Is heath a way of calling me fat?" I asked her and she laughed.

"Oh please dear, you're heath, thick and beautiful but not fat, and I don't want to hear you say fat again In this house." She said grabbing her food.

We ate together and it was nice, not awkward silence and not fights started. I looked at Aunt Kim as she walked grabbing her plate and mine, she was a little thing with long gray and black hair.

"Oh Amara get ready dear you start work today, we need to started heading out soon." She said running to her room.

We stood waiting for the bus and I was happy with my outfit for my first day. It was black and pink. just like I like to be dark with a pop of color. The bus ride was long as hell almost a hour till we made it to the big building down town and headed in. Kim walked me to the mail room and I met my boss Lance and shockingly he's an asshole.

"Amara!" He yelled to me.

"Yes?" I said angry but calm down some.

"Take the mail to the boss on floor 60." He said.

I grabbed the mail cart and the large stack of mail when he pulled the cart from me.

"Just hold it for god sake, I have a lot of mail to get to and you have...big arms you can hold it." He said laughing on his way out.

"Bitch." I said walking out and heading to the elevator.

I pushed for the top floor and watched as people walked in and out the elevator. No one really said anything to me and that was good, plus the papers coved me some. I finally made it to the top floor and walked to he women sitting in the chair typing. She was a older women maybe later 60's and she warmly smiled at me.

"Just sat them on the couch there." She said pointing to the couch.

I walked over a placed them down after that I popped my back and looked over to the glass and into the office. I was the most beautiful man on the plant sitting there looking at TV and eating something. I looked back to the woman but she didn't look at me. I looked back at the man and my God, he was angle on earth. Short brown hair with blue eyes I think and he tall and really fit, but I wouldn't be his type I'm sure. I'm kind of short, chubby and dark skinned, I'm sure he's got models chasing him looking that dame good.

I couldn't take my eyes off of him and suddenly he put his food down and took a deep breath. That was strange and he kept smelling the air and then turned around and looked at me. We just looked at each other for a second and I waved to him and he returned it, standing from his chair and I panicked. I ran to the elevator and ran into it as he walked out heading to me and the elevator closed and started going down. Oh my goodness that was weird and for the most part exciting.