6. Help

Noah P.O.V

I sat in my office with a cold towel over my face that still wasn't stopping the strong sting on my face. I was going to punish Amara soon for doing something like to me, what the hell was just wanted to know why she was crying.

"Noah you had to see this coming man." Xavier said and I pulled the towel off my face.

Skyler and Xavier both laughed as I showed my red face to them and I just got more pissed.

"He's right Noah, you broke the news to her in the worst way possible, she's a human. You broen down everything she ever believe in, in one night." Skyler said to me.

"Oh it was easy for you two, you already werewolf and Nora wasn't a human either." I said defending myself.

"Rose was a spoiled brat." Xavier said.

"And Nora's a panther and she's black, and you know my family Noah." Skyler said.

I know he's right but my face still hurts and she still overreacted, I need to talk with her and fast.

"What did she mean about being a murder?" Skyler asked me.

"Oh my shit...I'm stupid." I said finally understanding why she was mad.

"Her sister died maybe a 9 months ago and she was a fairy too. She died from being...bad and a fairy can die from not being the caring, loving thing that they are. Her Aunt Kim must have told her about all of that and she let it out at once on me." I said feeling stupid.

"Dame that's how fairies work, well will that happen to Amara?" Xavier said to me.

I couldn't hide the sadness that was on my face at the though of her not being around.

"No, that's not going to happen to her because she has a mate, and you can help her." Skyler said to me.

"How many fairies are in the world many more?" Xavier asked me.

"Maybe 900 to a 1,000 so she not only important to me." I said standing.

"I'll meet with you two another time, I need to talk with her now." I said walking out.

I walked into the main living area and saw the two Lunas talking with there babies in hand. I wanted that with Amara but we had a long road a head. I nodded to the two of them as I walked up the stairs and into the my room. I looked at Amara sitting on the bed with her back to me and I took a deep breath to stay calm.

"I want to go home." She said angry.

"Well open your eye honey, you are." I said walking around to look at her.

"Stand up Amara." I said and she looked at me but still stood.

She looked at my face and I could feel her heart speed up again and she took a deep breath.

"Take off my shirt." I said and she was shocked.

She opened her mouth but I held my hand up stopping her. I grabbed her hands and placed them on my chest and her heart started to beat faster. She slowly started unbuttoning my shirt still she untucked it and finished. I slowly slid my shirt off and she had that same lost look as she looked at my chest.

"Touch my heart." I said to her and again she tried to talk but I stopped her.

She reached her hand up and slowly placed her hand over my heart.

"Amara as you can feel I have a heart, right?" I said and she nodded.

"I know that all of this is new and shocking to you, and I'm sorry that I broke it to you so...openly. I knew about what happened to you but I was to focused on making you my Luna that I didn't easy you into this. I know its scary and you don't understand but when I saw you yesterday I was in love with you." I said and she just looked at me.

I could see that she wanted to cry but held it in. She was so strong and so beautiful and her sadness only made me feel sad to.

"I'm sorry to, I shouldn't have did that to you." She said looking down.

She reached up and hugged me tight and I couldn't stop the erection that followed. She was so close to me and I looked at her hair and smiled.

"If you keep hugging me this tight, I'll have to pick you up and give you something else that wants a hug. " I said and she slowly let me

"You get some sleep, you have a big day tomorrow." She nodded and sat down and for the first time noticed my erection.

"Oh!" She said loud.

"Do you want to see it, because I'll be happy to show you." I made her blush.

How cute is that a beautiful woman blushing over me. She stood walking into the bathroom and I fought not to follow her. I walked over to the dresser and grabbed a nice small purple tank top and shorts and they had lace on them. I walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door and then opened it. She was in the shower with the glass door slid closed, I watched her for a moment then placed her clothes down.

"Can I join you in there?" I asked and she jumped.

"What? No." She huffed out.

"Oh alright then." I headed for the door.

It clicked close behind me and I heard her take a deep breath and I smiled. I going to mark her soon and everything in me wanted to mark her now.